It should interest you to know that there are multiple methods to follow in order to activate an ICICI credit card. Let’s see all the possible methods to activate the ICICI Card for shopping and other purposes. Shall we?
Overview of How to Activate ICICI Credit Card
To start using your credit card, it is important to activate it first. This applies to ICICI Bank Credit Cards as well.
You can activate your ICICI Credit Card using the iMobile App, ICICI Net Banking, Customer Care number, or by visiting an ATM.
Simply choose the method that suits you best. The goal is to activate your card, and we will cover all the possible activation methods in the following sections. Get your card activated now and start using it!
- How to Activate Axis Bank Credit Card: Full Guide
- Which SBI Credit Card is Best: Full Guide
- How to Use Credit Card: Full Guide
- What is Minimum Due in Credit Card: Full Guide
- How to Increase Credit Card Limit: Full Guide
Ways to Activate Credit Card of ICICI Bank
Activate ICICI Credit Card through Customer Care Number
To activate the ICICI Credit Card, you simply need to call the toll-free number 1860-120-7777 and give the representative the card information they require.
Other toll-free numbers in various cities that you can use to activate your ICICI Card are:
Use Internet Banking
Moreover, internet banking will facilitate the ICICI Credit Card activation process:.
- Visit ICICI Bank’s official website.
- To log into your ICICI Credit Card account, use your ID, password, and IPIN.
- Select the Credit Cards option after clicking the My Accounts tab.
- Select the Online Credit Card Pin Generator link.
- You will need to confirm the OTP that the bank will send to the registered mobile number.
- Once the OTP has been entered, click the continue button.
- Next, type in the 4-digit PIN and double-check it.
- When you finally press the Submit button, the PIN will be used to activate your ICICI credit card.
Visit the Nearest ICICI Bank ATM for Activation
You can also use your ICICI Credit Card and the procedures listed below to visit the closest ICICI ATM:
- Put the credit card from ICICI into the ATM.
- Proceed to the following step after selecting the Language that best suits your needs.
- Select the option to “Create PIN using OTP.”
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number as soon as you select this option.
- Next, on the ATM screen, enter the OTP.
- Enter the PIN of your choice in the following step.
- Press the Submit button and enter the PIN once more.
- Upon obtaining the Credit Card PIN, the ICICI card will become active.
Activate ICICI Credit Card through iMobile App
You can use the iMobile App to activate your card if you have a smartphone and an internet connection:
- From the App Store, download and install the iMobile app.
- Enter your ID and password to log in.
- Next, select the Aadhar and Services option.
- Select the option for Card Services.
- Next, click the button to “Generate Credit Card PIN.”
- Give the relevant information as requested by the iMobile app.
- At last, sign up for your ICICI credit card by clicking the Submit button.
- How to Redeem HDFC Credit Card Points
- How to Transfer Money from Credit Card to Bank Account
- How to Close SBI Credit Card: Full Guide
- How to Activate HDFC Credit Card: Full Guide
- How Much is Lasik with Insurance: Full Guide
However, to sign up for your ICICI Credit Card, you can either call the customer care number 1860-120-7777 and talk to the bank representative or use the iMobile App or the internet for activation.
The bank’s representative will guide you through the process over the phone. Once the activation process is complete, you can use your credit card for shopping and other purposes without any hassle.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.