Federal Polytechnic Idah is committed to raising students who will become excellent leaders in government and industries. You can be a part of this school if you have all the requirements. Carefully go through this article to get more information.
The Federal Military Government at the time established the Federal Polytechnic Idah on Monday, November 28, 1977. They were originally known as the Idah College of Technology.
It was a component of a more significant national effort to address real issues within the Nigerian economy. One of the seven Polytechnics founded by Decree No. 33 of July 1979, it was one of the seven.
A first-rate Polytechnic for The Training of Disciplined, Innovative and Self-Reliant Manpower
Training Globally Competitive Manpower for Development.
Our Core Value
Ethics In Developing Human Capital.
Programmes offered at Federal Polytechnic Idah
The school is made up of five (5) schools for the study of your choice listed below:
- School of Engineering (S0E)
- School of Technology (SOT)
- School of Environmental Studies (SES)
- School of Business Studies (SBS)
- School of General and Administrative Studies (SGAS)
1. For Fresh Student
- Fresh Applicants are to first Create an Account. On successful creation of Account, Login and Generate an RRR Number.
- Visit any Bank Branch nearest to you to pay or log on to www.remita.net to make payment. Return here to validate payment and to complete your application process.
2. For ND Graduates
- All ND graduates from the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, are to pay using this platform, process and forward their academic transcripts report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
- Transcript payments made outside this registration platform will not be used for this admission process.
Note: Enter your Names in Full. An abbreviation is not allowed.
Click to Apply to Apply
- NDA School Fees
- Veritas University School Fees
- Taraba State University Courses
- Ekiti State University School Fees
Frequently Asked Question About Federal Polytechnic Idah
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers for you:
1. How much are Federal Polytechnic Idah School Fees?
All new students should obtain the Polytechnic admission form of N5,500. Late Registration – N5,000. Carry-Over Student – N10,250. Repeating Student – N20,500.
2. Is Idah Poly Admission List Out?
Federal Poly Idah Admission List (ND Full-time) – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI), Kogi State, National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
3. Is Idah Poly Post UTME Form Out?
Federal Poly Idah admission form for the ND program is out. Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is on sale. The Screening form can be accessed via the Federal Poly Idah Post UTME registration portal.
4. What is the Cutoff Mark for FPI?
Cut-off mark for the 2019/2023 academic session was 140. Therefore, candidates who score up to 140 are automatically eligible to sit for the institution’s post-UTME examination.
5. How do I Check my FPI Admission?
Step 1: You are advised to visit the FPI admission list checking portal via http://portal. …
Step 2: Input your JAMB registration number in the blank space.
Step 3: Select your institution.
Step 4: Click on Login to view your admission status.
Step 5: – Go to the JAMB portal at JAMB efacility Portal.
We believe this article was helpful if yes kindly share it with family and friends via all social media platforms.