Baze University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
Do you need extensive resources to help you prepare for the Baze University Post UTME? Be rest assured because we’ve got you covered!
The past questions and answers we provide are tailored to offer you an advantage over other candidates by giving you a thorough grasp of the kinds of questions that will be on the test.
About Baze University (BAZE)
Baze University is a private university founded in 2011 and offers fundamental quality education in Abuja, Nigeria. Many politicians in Nigeria received their educations from the same university. The National Universities Commission (NUC) granted the institution a provisional license on March 7, 2011, the same year it was founded.
In order to decrease the expense of study sponsorship as a result of the Recession in 2016, the government of Sokoto state shifted 39 of its indigenes funded to study in Dubai from various universities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to Baze University, Abuja.
Historically, the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) formed a collaborative collaboration with Baze University in 2017 to integrate and embed the ACCA curriculum into the university curriculum, with the goal of increasing the number of finance and accounting professionals in the African sub-region.
Furthermore, academic activity began with 17 students and staff in one building on the 50,000 sqm property. Following that, the Administrative Block, the Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Computing & Applied Sciences, the Faculty of Engineering, the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, and the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences were all constructed.
Lastly, work on the University Teaching Hospital began in 2021 and was completed the following year in a bid to complement an already existing library complex, a staff apartment complex, and a students’ dormitory with two buildings of 500 students each for males and females. Prior to this, the university held six consecutive Convocation Ceremonies and graduated students from a wide range of disciplines.
Baze University Post UTME Past Questions
Our package includes:
- An expansive display of past Post UTME questions and answers from Baze University, covering all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Painstaking clarifications for each question so you can understand the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF layout to ease download and printing, permitting you to study from all parts of the world whenever you choose to do so.
After reviewing our previous questions and answers, you will be able to detect patterns in the types of questions given and create techniques for dealing with them. You will also have a better comprehension of the subject topic and be better prepared to answer any question on the exam.
Spend time learning relevant material. Invest in our Baze University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package to give yourself the maximum chance of success. Our sample questions are intended to offer you an advantage over other applicants because it is based on actual questions asked in prior years and will prepare you for the format and style of questions you will encounter on test day.
Proceed to Download
Why you need Baze University Post UTME Past Questions
1. Understanding the Structure of a Paper and the Language they Use
It helps you to know how everything is laid out and on exam day you don’t stress out over it. It’s important to be aware of the location of any additional material that may be included on the exam paper, such as equations for the sciences and mathematics.
After completing a few practice exams, you are familiar with the format of the questions. It’s good to be aware of this so you don’t write an essay-length response for a 2-mark question and run out of time for a 10-mark question later in the paper. In general, the paper will start with lower-mark questions and build up.
2. Time Management
The usefulness of finishing our sample past questions is that you can estimate how much time you will have for each question. Even better, invite a parent, sibling, or friend to serve as your invigilator and keep track of how much time is remaining.
3. Understand the Allocation of Marks
It also helps to understand how and why points are assigned in a particular way, pointing to an underlying marking scheme for each previous exam. You can mark your own work in this way and observe where the marks are placed.
You will be able to organize your replies using this knowledge of the many types of answers that are needed. By using the marking scheme, you can improve your answering techniques and ultimately shorten your exam time.
4. Good Way to Practice Writing
In case all your revision notes are arranged in bullets, using our past papers is a helpful technique to practice organizing the knowledge you have learned into paragraphs. As a result, you will also be able to communicate your information accurately, which is just as important as really possessing it.
5. Assessment of your Possible Scores
Immediately after studying our material, you can mark your own work and then assess your result. This action enables you to ascertain which parts of the subject you are capable of responding and which parts require additional revision. By doing so, you may stay on top of your studying and adjust your schedule accordingly.
Even if you don’t feel satisfied with your performance using our sample past questions, don’t get discouraged. Try again! Rest assured that these sample papers will serve as excellent preparation for test days. Retry after learning from your mistakes.
Proceed to Download
Tips to Help you Pass the Post UTME Exam
You can use the following tested tips to pass the post-UTME exams:
1. Understand the Exam Format: Familiarize yourself with the format of the Post UTME exam. This includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
2. Study the Right Material: Ensure you are studying the right material for the post UTME exam. This includes the syllabus, past questions, and other relevant materials.
3. Make a study schedule: Create a realistic study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before the exam.
4. Practice with past questions: Practice with past post UTME questions and answers to get a sense of the questions that are likely to be asked on the exam.
5. Understand the Exam Structure: Understand the exam structure; this includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
6. Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Ensure you have enough time to read and understand each question before answering it.
7. Stay calm: Maintain your cool during the exam. Do not panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and think through the question before answering it.
8. Get enough rest: Get enough rest the night before the exam. Being well-rested will help you stay focused during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Believe that you have prepared well and can do well on the exam.
10. Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before you begin the exam. Make sure you understand what is being asked of you before you start answering the questions.
Baze University Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers
1. Organic Chemistry is the branch of Chemistry that deals with ——- and ——-
(A) Hydrogen & oxygen
(B) Carbon & Carbon
(C) Carbon & Sulphur
(D) Carbon & Hydrogen
2. The movement of liquid molecules from the surface of the liquid to the gaseous phase above it is
(A) Brownian motion
(B) Zig Zag Motion
3. Which of the following is an acidic salt?
4. Given that the molecular mass of iron is 56 and that of oxygen is 16, how many moles of iron (III)
oxide will be contained in 1kg of the compound?
5. 3.0g of a mixture of potassium carbonate and potassium chloride were dissolved in a 250cm3
standard flask.25cm3 of this solution required 40.00cm3 of 0.01M HCl for neutralization. What is the
percentage by weight of k2CO3 in the mixture? (k = 39, O = 16, C = 12)
6. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value
7. The principal constituents of natural gas is
8. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
9. A mixture of sugar and sulphur can be separated by
(A) dissolution in water, evaporation and filtration
(B) filtration, evaporation and dissolution in water
(C) dissolution in water, filtration and evaporation
(D) evaporation, dissolution in water and filtration
10. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is
Reach out to us today and enjoy automatic access to the PDF download. You can learn and equip yourself at your own pace and have the flexibility to examine the details as frequently as you desire.
Proceed to Download
How to get Baze University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
Baze University Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only. The past questions are in PDF and will be sent immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!