The Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship encourages students who want to study health science in college. Students who are eligible must submit a 1000-word essay and complete the eligibility standards in order to be considered for this $10,000 grant.
About Adam Ferrari
Adam Ferrari was born and raised in the Chicago, Illinois, south suburbs. He is the grandson of an Italian miner who immigrated to the United States and worked in Coal City, Illinois.
Adam learned early on the importance and dignity attained via a long day’s labor. Across America, the oil and gas business employs millions of people in blue-collar positions that are well-paying.
This is only one of many factors that make Adam and his business such ardent backers of the oil and gas sector.
America was founded by blue-collar workers, and the current oil and gas sector keeps the country progressing.
- Name: Adam Ferrari – Founder and CEO
- Email: email@example.com
- Organization: Ferrari Energy
- Address: 2150 Park Place Suite 100, El Segundo, CA 90245
- Phone: 310-692-1816
- Website: https://www.adamferrarischolarship.com/
- Earnest Scholarship Fund: Application Details
- Golden Door Scholarship for Undocumented Students
- NDDC Post-Graduates Scholarship Application Details
- Abbott and Fenner Business Scholarship Program for Students
Students that meet the following requirements may apply for this scholarship:
1. The applicant must be a high school senior who has previously been accepted into a college or university that is accredited, or the applicant must currently be enrolled full-time at a college or university that is accredited.
2. Students must be enrolled in a health science program and have an interest in working with people who have physical disabilities in the future.
3. A 3.5 GPA is required at a minimum for students.
Please write a brief essay explaining any experience you have with patients who have physical limitations and submit it using the form below.
Alternatively, or furthermore, explain why you find it intriguing to pursue a career providing care to persons with physical limitations.
We must turn this essay in before the application deadline and should not be more than 1,000 words.
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the form below in its entirety.
Submission Deadline: December 16, 2022
Winner Selection Process
The Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship will be awarded to one (1) student via the following process:
1. In December 2022, the candidate with the best application will be chosen.
2. After being notified through email, the winner will have two (2) weeks to accept the prize. If the winner does not accept the prize within two (2) weeks, they will be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen in their place.
3. The Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship committee reserves the right to ask for more information from you, including but not limited to proof to back up the information you offer, if the scholarship winner accepts the award.
- Udacity Scholarship for Young Africans
- UK Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- International Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Scholarships in Nigeria for Undergraduate Applications
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Purpose of the Health Science Scholarship?
To provide financial assistance to a student who has high academic credentials and who desires to pursue a career in health science, particularly one providing care for patients with physical disabilities.
2. What Should I Cover in my Essay?
Please describe any experience you have had working with patients with physical disabilities. Alternatively, or in addition, describe why pursuing a career providing care to patients with physical disabilities is appealing to you.
3. Are there any Additional Details I need to include with my Essay?
List your best email address, your high school name, your high school GPA on a 4.0 scale, and the name of the institution or university you are now attending or want to attend, along with your college GPA through the most recent semester. If you are awarded the scholarship, we may ask for your consent to check your high school and college records to confirm the GPAs you have provided and your enrollment in the colleges you have specified.
4. Are incoming Freshman Eligible to Apply?
Yes. When filling out the “Current GPA” section of your application, please indicate that the GPA provided is your high school GPA.
Are incoming freshmen eligible to apply if their university does not declare majors until after first semester?
Yes. When filling out the “Current Major(s)” section of your application, please specify that you are an undeclared freshman planning to major in [Health Science degree].
5. Where do I submit my Essay?
Your short essay is submitted directly in your application. Using the text box of the last question, type (or paste in) your ~1000-word answer. The scholarship application link can be found here.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.