Earnest Scholarship is focused on assisting individuals in pursuing their educational goals. Earnest established the Scholarship program to give 50 students who best explain how their education will help them achieve their goals prizes in order to assist more students in attending school.
They provide a portion of each loan we refinance to our scholarship fund in order to continue the Earnest Scholarship.
Through the Earnest Scholarship Fund, we have given $625,000 to 135 worthy students since 2019.
We use a portion of our earnings to finance $5,000 scholarships for 50 students nationwide because we feel we have a duty to give back.
Earnest Scholarship Eligibility
To participate in The Earnest $250,000 Scholarship Fund sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) you must be:
1. A legal resident of and physically located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and at least 17 years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. To be eligible to receive a scholarship, the entrant must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree, and be enrolled as a full-time student at a 4-year, not-for-profit, Title IV accredited U.S. college or university for the Fall 2022 semester at the time of notification
3. If selected as a winner, you will be required to provide proof of enrollment.
4. Employees of Earnest LLC, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and agents, including Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”) (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, sibling, grandparent, and children, regardless of where they live) and persons residing in the households of such persons, are not eligible.
5. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor/Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
6. Receiving a scholarship prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Noncompliance with any of the above eligibility requirements will result in disqualification.
- Cameron Impact Scholarship
- Coolidge Scholarship for America
- Best Universities in Austria for International Students
- California Scholarship Federation Membership Guidelines
The Sweepstakes begins on March 1, 2023, at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 31, 2023, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). The sponsor’s designated computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
Scholarship Time Table
March 1, 2022: Applications open
July 31, 2022: Submission deadline
August 2022: Winners notified via email
September 2022: Schools receive funds
1. Visit https://earnest.com/scholarship during the Promotion Period and follow the instructions to enter the Sweepstakes.
2. You will be required to provide your complete name and address, email address, phone number, school year, major, and the name of the 4-year college or university you will attend in Fall 2022.
3. Limit one entry per person/email address.
4. By entering, you agree to receive email marketing messages from Earnest.
Selection Process( Random Drawing)
A random drawing will be conducted on or about August 4, 2022, from among all eligible entries received to select fifty (50) winners.
The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final.
The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit one scholarship prize per person.
Entrants who have won a scholarship from Earnest within the past 12 months, will not be eligible to win another scholarship in this Sweepstakes.
All entries are the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Winner Notification and Verification.
Winners are subject to eligibility verification, including verification of college enrollment.
Potential winners will be contacted by the Administrator via email utilizing the contact information that was provided to the Sponsor at the time of entry.
Potential winners (and parent/legal guardian if potential winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete and return
- An Affidavit of Eligibility
- Release of Liability
- Prize Acceptance form and where lawful, a Publicity Release and
- Provide enrollment verification: This is proof of full-time enrollment for the Fall 2022 semester at a 4-year not-for-profit Title IV accredited college or university located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (collectively “Documents”).
Completed Documents must be received within seven (7) days (including Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same.
Failure to return properly completed Documents within the specified time, failure to respond to the notification, or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner will be selected. Only three (3) drawings will be held to select alternates, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. No correspondence will be entered into with non-winning entrants.
Fifty (50) scholarship prizes are available to be won as follows:
1. Each winner will receive a $5,000 scholarship made payable by the Sponsor directly to the winner’s student account at the Title IV institution.
2. The scholarship may only be used to pay for educational expenses at the winner’s accredited institution.
Educational expenses include application fees, course credit hour fees, books, computers, and school-related supplies.
3. The scholarship is not renewable and is a one-time-only scholarship.
4. Prizes will be awarded within 8-10 weeks of the winner’s verification.
If the prize winner does not commence classes at the verified Title IV institution within one year of the date of award, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, deem the entire scholarship forfeited, in which case, no consideration will be paid to the winner.
5. Scholarships are subject to the terms, conditions, limitations, and restrictions imposed by the Sponsor which may be in addition to those described above and will be set out in a letter from the Sponsor to the winner, which the winner (and a winner’s parent or legal guardian, as appropriate) must agree to, sign, and return to Sponsor by the date required by Sponsor.
6. No substitutions, transfers, or assignments of the prize are permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
The prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize.
7. All details of the prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. The total value of all prizes offered in this Sweepstakes is $250,000.
Winners. Winners will be posted at www.earnest.com/scholarship on or about October 1, 2022, or after all, winners have been verified.
- Udacity Scholarship for Young Africans
- UK Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- International Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Scholarships in Nigeria for Undergraduate Applications
Entries are now closed but don’t worry. They are working on exciting scholarship opportunities for 2022. If you need money for college now, check out their low-rate, no-fee private student loans sweepstakes.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.