Fellowships are systems within non-profit organizations designed to offer assistance and advantages, and the Sports Medicine Fellowship is a prime example of such program. As you continue reading, we will explain their purpose and provide guidance on the application process.
Sports Medicine Fellowship
The primary goal of our Sports Medicine Fellowship is to educate and prepare highly skilled sports medicine physicians, fostering a commitment to lifelong learning and equipping them for successful and fulfilling careers in sports medicine.
Throughout their fellowship training, our fellows provide sports medicine services to patients from Gainesville and beyond. They serve a diverse patient population that includes individuals of varying ages, genders, races, ethnicities, and athletic abilities.
- AHA Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2024
- Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Programme
- Ford Foundation Predoctoral Fellowship Programme
- Matthew Isakowitz Fellowship Program
- Marie Curie Fellowships Program
Our fellowship program, accredited by ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education), can accept a maximum of three fellows each year.
We encourage applications from candidates with backgrounds in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
To be eligible, applicants must have completed their residency training in an ACGME-accredited program. At this time, we are unable to consider applications from J-1 Visa applicants.
- Advance Queensland Fellowship Program 2023 Application Details
- Brooke Owens Fellowship Program(Application Details)
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in the USA for International Students
- Association for Women in Science (AWIS) Graduate Fellowships
- AAUW International Fellowships in USA for Women
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.