Santander Scholarships Skills|Excel for All
Santander Scholarships: Discovering how much money is available in the form of scholarships may come as a surprise to you. There is absolutely no justification for you not to try to win a portion of the millions offered each year. Other people will apply for it if you don’t. When you don’t have to, why should you still be struggling to pay for college?
Secondly, it’s important to realize that not every student qualifies for every scholarship available. Each scholarship is designed to meet the needs of a certain group of students, and various scholarships provide various advantages.
Therefore, selecting the right scholarship to apply for becomes crucial to gaining the desired advantage.
List of Santander Scholarships
A scholarship is an honor that often includes financial aid for students to continue their studies. Such awards are given in accordance with criteria that mirror the goals and ideals of the award’s founder or benefactor.
Santander is not left out of offering scholarships and online skill training for interested applicants, below is a few of Santander’s scholarships for you. Carefully go through this article to get full information about this scholarship:
1. Becas Santander Skills|Excel for All 2023
If you need to master Excel, apply for one of the 5,000 scholarships available from Santander Scholarships|Excel for All 2023 and learn with one of the best and most complete courses on the market through Udemy, a leader in digital training.
Scholarship Application Requirements
The course is 100% online and has no cost for the beneficiaries. It is not necessary to have a university degree or to be a Banco Santander customer.
1. You must be +18 at the time of your application
2. Resident in Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Spain, the United States, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, the United Kingdom, or Uruguay.
3. Language level (English, Spanish, or Portuguese) sufficient to attend the course.
1. Meet the eligibility criteria
2. Random selection process by a notary.
General Information About the Scholarship
Duration: 15 horas
What has included: Tuition fees, Courses
If you need to fully and quickly acquire the necessary skills to handle Microsoft Excel, this Santander Scholarship program is designed so that you can master it in record time and apply it in your day-to-day academic and professional life.
You will have the opportunity to choose one between the two available courses:
- Complete Microsoft Excel Course, from Beginner to Advance.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic Excel.
Number of seats: 5.000
Term of scholarship: 15 hours
Weekly time commitment: At your own pace and with unlimited access
Program format: 100% online
Detailed Information About the Courses:
Complete Microsoft Excel Course, from Beginner to Advance
1. Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
2. Build a solid understanding of the Basics of Microsoft Excel
3. Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
4. Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day-to-day tasks through Macros and VBA
5. Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
6. Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
7. Surprise your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions, and many more
8. Access to a Professional Trainer
Advanced Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic Excel.
1. Enhance your current Excel files & automate your work with VBA.
2. Master Excel VBA & Macros
3. Directly apply the Excel VBA example files included to your own work.
4. Reduce manual routine tasks to the click of a button.
5. Make your work life easier.
6. Create simple solutions to complex problems by levering Excel functionality with Macros.
7. Formulas & Excel core functionality can’t do everything. Use VBA when you reach a limitation.
8. Easily adjust the VBA code you find online to fit your purpose.
When Does the Course Start/Scholarship Timetable
If you are selected, you will receive a link to access the course. You must begin the course at any time between then and September 30th 2023.
Once you start the course, you will have access to the course for unlimited time to complete it.
Open Enrollment: 30/01/23-16/05/23
- Time: 23:00 (GMT+01:00)
Evaluation of Applications until 25/05/23
Selection process: 25/05/23
Do I Need to have Excel Installed on my Computer?
Yes, it is recommended you have it in order to develop more effectively the knowledge acquired during the course of the program, as there will be practical examples.
Do I Need to be at University to Apply?
No, anyone can apply as long as you are 18 years of age or above and are resident or national in any of the 11 countries where the program is open for applications.
2. Santander Scholarships Women|W50 Leadership
This is a unique scholarship opportunity for 50 women leaders who are seeking to reflect on and further develop their own leadership styles. Participants will benefit from LSE’s world-class faculty, individual and group leadership coaching, and networking opportunities with a diverse group of women from across the globe at LSE’s campus.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
1. Women in upper management or C-suite roles looking to progress into C-suite or board-level leadership
2. Residents of the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Germany, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay
3. English level: Fluency in English equivalent to C1 (No certification needed)
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, you must do the following:
1. Register at www.becas-santander.com and enroll in the Santander Scholarship Women|W50 Leadership 2023 – LSE call.
2. After completing enrollment, you will be navigated to take a skills and knowledge assessment test.
3. LSE will review the results and invite the top candidates to progress to phase 2 of the selection process.
Applications open: 10 January 2023
Step 1: Register at www.becas-santander.com and enroll in the Santander Scholarship Women | W50 Leadership 2023 – LSE call.
Step 2: After completing enrolling, you will be navigated to take the skills and knowledge assessment test that must be taken by the 14th of March 2023, 11:59 PM GMT+1 (Madrid Time Zone).
Applications close: 13 March 2023, 11:59 PM GMT +1 (Madrid Time Zone)
Step 3: You will receive the results of Phase 1 on 21 March 2023 by email. Please be sure to check your junk folder. Only applicants who are successful in phase 1 will be invited to complete phase 2 of the application process.
Step 1: The selected applicants will be required to submit a PDF document containing the following: CV, and short essay statements by 12 April 2023 11:59 PM GMT +1 (Madrid Time Zone). All documents must be provided in English and in a single document.
Step 2: All phase 2 applicants will be notified between 25 April and 26 April 2023 by email and through the Becas Santander platform. Please be sure to check your junk folder.
Successful applicants will have 7 days to accept their scholarship. The in-person program will commence on Sunday 25 June and end on Friday 30 June 2023.
Languages required: English (Advanced)
3. Santander Scholarships Skills|Santander Universities Scholars Programme
Duration: 3 academic years (see T&Cs for further information)
What is Included: Economic amount
- Jackie Robinson Scholarship Programme
- PA School Scholarships and Grants to Apply for
- Left-Handed Scholarship Programme for College Students
- Lockheed Martin Scholarships Application Requirements
Scholarship Application Requirements
1. Applicants must self-identify as part of (at least) 1 of the 10 following underrepresented groups (guidance has been taken from the Office for Students (OfS) existing list of underrepresented groups. Santander Universities has also commissioned research into this topic with the support of Public First and Oxentia). Please note these will be applicable to all 4 countries: England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. The underrepresented groups include:
- Students from areas of low higher education participation, low household income or low socioeconomic status
- Black, Asian, and minority ethnic students
- Mature students
- Disabled students
- Care experienced students
- Students estranged from their families
- Students from Gypsy, Roma, and Traveller communities
- Students from military families
2. Applicants must qualify as a Home Fee Status student
3. Applicants must not be receiving more than £1,500 per year in external sponsorship for their degree, for example, from other sources such as industry bodies/employers (University Core Bursaries and Government grants do not affect your eligibility)
4. Applicants must confirm they meet the above criteria (points 1-5) upon submitting their application
Open Enrollment: 22nd November 2022-31st January 2023
Time: 23:00 (GMT+00:00)
Evaluation of applications until 27th February 2023
Selection process on 27th February 2023
What Happens if I don’t Complete the Survey?
Survey completion is mandatory and therefore any incomplete or absence of completed surveys may result in your funding being withdrawn and you forfeiting your position in the program. If survey 1 is not completed by the specified deadline, you forfeit your position in the program and a new student will be selected in your place.
For more information about the Scholarship above and more click here
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.