For students of Nsuk wondering how to have access to the NSUK Student Portal, this article is for you as we shall discuss everything there is to know about NSUK Student Portals.
Do you know where the NSUK student site is?
Perhaps you are prepared to pay your school fees but are having trouble finding the appropriate payment portal?
If so, welcome to Newsflasharena.com, where we give information about the student portal for paying school fees.
Below is a link to the student portal for Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK).
Before we show you the NSUK student portal, it is crucial that we inform you of the many tasks that you can carry out using it.
If you are a new student at NSUK, we will also demonstrate how easy it is to register your own account.
Latest About Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Student Portal
In order to perform certain academic actions such as course registration, fee payment, exam results, admission online application, application status, acceptance fee payment, transcript, timetable, academic calendar, extra credit hours, deferment of admission, and much more, the NSUK Student Portal was developed for current and prospective students of the University.
NSUK Student Login Portal | NSUK Portal
The following link will take you to the Nasarawa State University, Student Portal, where you can complete tasks or access important academic program information using a computer or a mobile device:
NSUK Student Login Portal: https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/
The NSUK Main Website: https://nsuk.edu.ng/
NSUK Tuition Fee Payment Guidelines
1. Go to NSUK Portal @ www.nsuk.edu.ng,
2. Select Undergraduate Portal, then “APPLICANT LOGIN”.
3. Enter your “email address” and “Password”.
4. Select Pay School Fees and choose an option on Remita or download payment invoice and proceed to any of the above banks for payment.
An OTP (One-Time Password), which is used as a password in the following stage, is automatically produced for you once they have received your payment.
- LASPOTECH Cut-off Mark
- Kwara State Poly Cut-off mark
- Auchi Polytechnic Cut-Off-Mark
- Auchi Polytechnic Cut-Off-Mark
Nasawara State University Course Registration Procedure
This manual explains how to register for courses on the NUSK Portal.
1. Login to NSUK Student Portal
2. Enter the “Matriculation Number” generated above alongside the OTP (One Time Password) which you will be required to change.
3. Update your profile by clicking on my Profile (very important).
4. Click on “My Course Registration Tab” and select “Current Session Course Registration” to register your courses. Then download and make four (4) copies for signing.
5. On “My Fee Tab”, you can reprint your School Fees Receipt/invoice anytime.
6. On the “My Downloads tab” they expected you to download your Student Information Form (SIF).
If you follow these steps, you will have access to the portal and process your information.
Frequently Asked Question on NSUK Student Portal Login
1. How do I Access NSUK Portal?
https://nsuk.edu.ng/nsuk-portal/: The Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK Authority has made the student portal available.
2. What is the Password for NSUK Student Portal?
JAMB Registration Number and Password 123456 are required for first-time users to log in to the platform.
3. Has NSUK Release Their Admission List?
NO! The Nasarawa State University (NSUK) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2022–2023 Academic Session iscurrently not open for business.
This shows that the NSUK 2022 admissions list hasn’t been made public yet.
4. Is NSUK portal Still Open?
The Nasarawa State University (NSUK) management has set the latest closing date for the 2022/2023 NSUK Post UTME online registration/screening as October 5, 2022.
This shows that on October 5, 2022, they will shut the NSUK Screening Application Portal down.
5. Is Nasarawa State University Second Admission List Out?
This is to let all prospective students know that the long-awaited supplementary admission list for the 2020–2021 academic session is now available at Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK).
They has successfully uploaded the NSUK extra admission list online, just like the merit admission list.
If this article has been helpful, please share with family and friends.