All online admissions at the University are handled through the UNIZIK Central Application Portal 2022/2023. As a result, all candidates seeking admission to UNIZIK will find this website useful.
About Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Nnamdi Azikiwe University is also known as UNIZIK or NAU. It’s also a Federal university in Nigeria.
It also has two campuses in Anambra State. Its main campus is in Awka, the capital of Anambra State.
The second campus is located at Nnewi. Agulu and Ifite-Ogwuari, Anambra State, is located on the Awka campus.
It is also one of the federal institutions regulated and approved by the National Universities Commission.
The university is also named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe. Nnamdi Azikiwe University sprang out of the defunct Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH).
Why the UNIZIK Admission Portal is Necessary
If you’re looking for UNIZIK Admission Portal login, you’ve come to the right place. But first, let us evaluate the importance of this gateway.
The following are the primary advantages of the UNIZIK admittance portal:
- It is to register an account or log in in order to do specific academic tasks more easily.
- This is also where all of the university’s online and admissions processes take place.
- In addition, the portal is utilized for a variety of functions, such as admission form applications. It’s also used for registration and verifying the admissions list.
- It also aids in accessing admission status, admission letters, posting admission results, and other admission-related procedures.
The UNIZIK Central Application Portal
To use the UNIZIK Student Portal, you must have a valid email account, a secure password, and a reliable internet connection.
The UNIZIK Central Application Portal can be accessed via the link below:
UNIZIK Admission WiFi Portal
To use the UNIZIK Wi-Fi network, you must first register with the NAU Wi-Fi Self-service Portal. To create a new browsing account, follow the instructions below.
- Begin your registration by clicking here.
- Enter the relevant information as well as your UNIZIK email address.
- Additionally, click on create.
- An email will also be sent to the UNIZIK email address you supplied. Please check your SPAM bin as the email may have ended up there.
- Finally, to create your password, click on the link in your email.
How to Reset Your UNIZIK Wi-Fi Portal Password
If you have previously established an account but have forgotten your password, please follow the instructions below to reset it.
- Reset your password by clicking here.
- Enter your UNIZIK email address as well as your Staff ID or Registration Number if you are a student.
- Also, press the reset button.
- Additionally, double-check the email address you supplied.
- Furthermore, click the link in your email to generate a new password.
Following your registration, follow the steps below to login to NAU Wi-Fi or NAU Net Search for wireless networks and connect to NAU Wi-Fi if you are utilizing a wireless connection.
If you’re utilizing a wired connection, connect the LAN cable to your computer.
You will be asked to log in to the network (both wired and wireless)
Furthermore, enter your UNIZIK email address as your username and your newly established password.
Congratulations, you have now gained access to an unrestricted internet experience.
Please keep in mind that you do not need to visit the MICTU Office if you have a problem with your Wi-Fi password. This is due to the fact that this Self-service Portal covers all UNIZIK Wi-Fi problems.
If you cannot recall or do not have an official NAU email address, please first check for your name in the UNIZIK Email Directory before reporting to the MICTU Email Department.
Eligibility for UNIZIK Post UTME Registration
Candidates who have chosen Nnamdi Azikiwe University as their first option and have attained the requisite cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Visit the NAU site to learn more about the registration procedure. Follow the steps below to register:
1. Select ‘Create Account.’
2. Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address, then press the ‘Send’ button. A verification code will be emailed to your email address immediately.
3. Copy the verification code and then click ‘Continue.’
4. Fill out the form with your phone number, password, and verification code (copied from your email), then click the ‘Submit’ button.
5. Your login information will be delivered to your email address immediately.
6. Additionally, log in to the program using the login credentials supplied to your email.
7. After successfully logging in, go to Step One and click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR.’
8. Print the RRR (Remita) page as well. Proceed to any bank of your choosing countrywide to make an N2,000 payment.
9. Access the portal. Then select ‘Step Two,’ ‘Confirm payment,’ input the RRR number, and select ‘Verify payment.’
10. Proceed to “Step Three” if payment confirmation is completed or if you receive a notice saying “Payment already validated.”
11. However, under ‘Step Three,’ click on ‘Fill Application Form.’ Complete the application form. You can save each stage of the application and return to it later.
12. You may also edit your information as many times as you like throughout the registration period.
13. Furthermore, check the ‘I Agree’ box and click the “submit” button.
14. Print the Application Form and bring it with you to your screening and POST UTME / DE test.
Please keep in mind that WASCE and NABTEB applicants should only provide their name, Exam Number, Year, and School/Centre where the examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back and double-check their O’Level result details.
Requirements for the UNIZIK Screening Exercise
Please go over the screening requirements carefully.
- Candidate accreditation commences at 7:00 a.m. daily. Candidates must closely adhere to the screening examination timetable.
- Print the Application Form from the University Portal and bring it with you to your screening exam.
- The date and time of each candidate’s examination will also be displayed on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT.
Important of UNIZIK Post UTME Screening
- Only genuine candidates/candidates booked for the day’s examination and time will be permitted entry into the Examination Hall.
- No GSM phones, scientific calculators, or other extraneous items are permitted in the test hall.
- Candidates who did not register online would also be denied access to the screening process.
- Furthermore, the University shall not be held accountable for any payments made at the bank using the incorrect JAMB registration number.
- Furthermore, the University shall not be accountable for any fraudulent payments made elsewhere that are not in accordance with the University’s regulations.
However, if you have any thoughts or questions about the UNIZIK Central Application Portal, please DROP A COMMENT below and we will react. Also, share this article with friends..