Do you want to know about the Auchi Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark? If so, this page is for everyone who applied for admission into Auchi Polytechnic and has been looking for the AUCHIPOLY Cut Off Mark to see if their JAMB score qualifies them for admission into Auchi Polytechnic for the current session (2023/2024).
About Auchi Polytechnic
Auchi Polytechnic is one of Nigeria’s initial four Polytechnics. It was formed in 1963 as a technical college, then as a Polytechnic in 1973.
The existing legislation that established it charges the institution with creating well-trained and highly talented middle-level people for the national economy in the fields of Engineering Technology, Science Environmental Studies, Management Studies, and Art & Design.
Auchi Polytechnic is one of the country’s major Polytechnics, located in one of Nigeria’s most lively and cosmopolitan cities.
What is Cut-Off Mark?
A cut-off mark is an agreed-upon score set by a certain school as a prerequisite for admitting students to the department of study.
They often assign this score to applicants depending on their performance in a certain examination.
Students who scored above the needed cut-off level, on the other hand, will be admitted and treated preferentially in the admission process above those who met the precise cut-off mark.
Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) Jamb Cut Off Mark
Auchi Polytechnic’s administration has announced the cut-off point for the 2023/2024 admissions cycle.
The minimal cut-off mark for the Auchi Poly general Post-UTME is 120 and higher for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is the JAMB score that will be utilized for admission to AUCHI-POLY for the academic year 2023/2024.
Auchi Poly JAMB Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 Academic Session
|COURSES||Auchi Poly MINIMUM JAMB CUT OFF MARK|
Faculty of Applied Science & Technology
|Food Technology||160 and Above|
|Hospitality Management||160 and Above|
|Science Laboratory||160 and Above|
|Ceramic Technology||160 and Above|
|Science Laboratory Technology||160 and Above|
Faculty of Art and Industrial Design
|Graphics & Textile||160 and Above|
|Painting & General Arts||160 and Above|
|Sculpture & Ceramics||160 and Above|
Faculty of Business Studies
|Accountancy||160 and Above|
|Banking & Finance||160 and Above|
|Business Administration & Management||160 and Above|
|Marketing||160 and Above|
|Public Administration||160 and Above|
Faculty of Engineering Technology
|Agricultural Engineering||160 and Above|
|Chemical Engineering Technology||160 and Above|
|Civil Engineering||160 and Above|
|Electrical/Electronics Engineering||160 and Above|
|Mechanical Engineering||160 and Above|
|Polymer Technology||160 and Above|
Faculty of Environmental Studies
|Architectural Technology||160 and Above|
|Building Technology||160 and Above|
|Estate Management||160 and Above|
|Quantity Surveying||160 and Above|
|Survey & Geo-informatics||160 and Above|
|Urban & Regional Planning||160 and Above|
Faculty of Information & Communication Technology
|Computer Science||160 and Above|
|Mass Communication||160 and Above|
|Office Technology & Management||160 and Above|
|Statistics||160 and Above|
Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
Below is the UTME Eligibility of Auchi Polytechnic:
1. Candidates who achieve or exceed the specified cut-off point.
2. Candidates that selected Auchi Polytechnic as their preferred institution throughout the UTME registration process.
3. Candidates must also achieve the O’level credits necessary for their programs as mentioned in the JAMB Brochure.
4. The candidate must be at least 16 years old.
5. Interested Candidates who did not choose Auchi Polytechnic during UTME registration but intend to study at the Polytechnic should do so via the JAMB website.
Internal Screening Required Documents
Since we often advise students, passing the Auchi Polytechnic cut-off mark 2023/2024 does not ensure automatic admission to the Polytechnic, as all applicants are subjected to internal screening. Below is the list of documents needed:
1. First, you must achieve the minimum cut-off point.
2. The applicant must have a minimum of 5 credits in mathematics, English, and other relevant disciplines to the course.
- Subject Combination for Public Administration
- JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Sociology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Law
3. Original JAMB result copy
4. The original certificate with the “O” level. Please be aware that Auchi Poly will no longer accept pending or awaiting results.
5. A duplicate of your original birth certificate
6. Your high school recommendation (not required)
7. sixteen current passport photographs.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.