Do you need an extended resource to help you get ready for the KOMU Post UTME? Look no further; we have the solution for you.
Our past questions and answers package is meant to provide you with a complete insight into the sorts of questions on the assessment, placing you firmly ahead of other contenders that day.
About Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU)
Kingsley Ozumba (KO) Mbadiwe University was instituted on February 18, 2021, by the passage of Kingsley Ozumba (KO) Mbadiwe University (Establishment) Law No. 1 of 2021 of Imo State as a multi-campus higher education institution with its main campus at Ogboko in Ideato South Local Government Area (LGA) of Imo State, Nigeria.
The Eastern Palm University (Establishment) Law No. 13 of 2016 was thereby repealed by this Law. The National Universities Commission (NUC) designated Eastern Palm University as the 42nd among other State Universitiess in Nigeria and the 143rd in the Nigerian University System.
According to recent changes, the former Eastern Palm University has been renamed Kingsley Ozumba (KO) University, Ideato South LGA, Imo State, Nigeria.
The mandate of Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU) is, “to encourage the progression of learning in Imo State one of the richest states in Nigeria, to hold out to all persons without the discrimination based on race, creed or sex and to provide them with the opportunity of acquiring higher education in diverse fields of study”.
KOMU is motivated by a strong desire to produce scholars who are endowed with the triple capacity for success, global competitiveness, and fame, all of which are based on our fundamental principles of integrity, excellence, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration.
Moreover, its fundamental values, which drive its vision and philosophy for mission realization, are based on the five foundations of integrity, excellence, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration [IETIC].
KOMU Post UTME Past Questions
Our package includes:
- An ample collection of past Post UTME questions and answers from KOMU, covering all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Detailed explanations for each question so you can understand the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF format for easy download and printing, allowing you to study anywhere, anytime.
By studying our past questions and answers, you will be able to identify patterns in the types of questions asked and develop strategies for tackling them. You will also gain a deeper understanding of the subject matter and be better prepared to answer any question thrown your way on the exam.
Don’t waste any more time studying the wrong material. Invest in our KOMU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package and give yourself the best chance of success. The package is designed to give you an edge over other applicants, as it is based on the actual questions that have been asked in previous years and will prepare you for the format and style of the questions you will encounter on the day of the test.
Why you need KOMU Post UTME Past Questions
1. Understanding the Structure of a Paper and the Language they Use
It helps you to know how everything is laid out on exam day so you don’t stress out over it. It’s important to be aware of the location of any additional material that may be included on the exam paper, such as equations for the sciences and mathematics.
After completing a few practice exams, you are familiar with the format of the questions. It’s good to be aware of this so you don’t write an essay-length response for a 2-mark question and run out of time for a 10-mark question later in the paper. In general, the paper will start with lower-mark questions and build up.
2. Time Management
The usefulness of finishing our sample past questions is that you can estimate how much time you will have for each question. It is even better to invite a parent, sibling, or friend to serve as your invigilator and keep track of your time allocation.
3. Understand the Allocation of Marks
It also helps to understand how and why points are assigned in a particular way, pointing to an underlying marking scheme for each previous exam. You can mark your own work in this way and observe where the marks are placed.
You will be able to organize your replies using this knowledge of the many types of answers that are needed. By using the marking scheme, you can improve your answering techniques and ultimately shorten your exam time.
4. Good Way to Practice Writing
In case all your revision notes are arranged in bullets, using our past papers is a helpful technique to practice organizing the knowledge you have learned into paragraphs. As a result, you will also be able to communicate your information accurately, which is just as important as really possessing it.
5. Assessment of your Possible Scores
Immediately after studying our material, you can mark your own work and then assess your result. This action enables you to ascertain which parts of the subject you are capable of responding to and which parts require additional revision. By doing so, you may stay on top of your studying and adjust your schedule accordingly.
Even if you don’t feel satisfied with your performance using our sample past questions, don’t get discouraged. Try again! Rest assured that these sample papers will serve as excellent preparation for test days. Retry after learning from your mistakes.
Tips to Help you Pass the Post UTME Exam
You can use the following tested tips to pass the post-UTME exams:
2. Study the Right Material: Ensure you are studying the right material for the post UTME exam. This includes the syllabus, past questions, and other relevant materials.
3. Make a study schedule: Create a realistic study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before the exam.
4. Practice with past questions: Practice with past post UTME questions and answers to get a sense of the questions that are likely to be asked on the exam.
5. Understand the Exam Structure: Understand the exam structure; this includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
6. Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Ensure you have enough time to read and understand each question before answering it.
7. Stay calm: Maintain your cool during the exam. Do not panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and think through the question before answering it.
8. Get enough rest: Get enough rest the night before the exam. Being well-rested will help you stay focused during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Believe that you have prepared well and can do well on the exam.
10. Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before you begin the exam. Make sure you understand what is being asked of you before you start answering the questions.
KOMU Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers
1. Without using table, evaluate (243)⅕ * (0.09)-1 * 125-⅔
2. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c
3. Find the principal which amount to =N= 4,400 at simple interest in 5years at 2% per annum.
4. The sum of the first 20 terms of the progression 3, 6, 12, … is
(A) 3(221 – 1)
(B) 3(220 – 1)
(C) 3(220 + 1)
(D) 3(221 + 1)
5. Mr. Robson bought bags of orange for =N=2,500 each. He sold them for =N=90,000 at a loss of
20%. How many bags of orange did he buy?
6. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first
term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
7. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it.He then sold the
house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
8. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x ≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
9. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French.
How many speak English but not French?
10. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y.
How to get KOMU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!