Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment: The Kaduna State SUBEB recruiting portal for 2023 is now accepting online applications. However, the Kaduna State SUBEB recruiting website provides access to the Kaduna SUBEB application form. Keep reading to know how to apply for Kaduna State Teachers Recruitments.
You can find out all you need to know about the Kaduna State SUBEB teachers recruitment opening and closing dates in this post.
You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve given to help you with your application.
These cover the prerequisites, guidelines, and hassle-free application procedures for the Kaduna SUBEB recruitment. So continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use.
Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment
Promoting a consistent, high-quality, and practical basic education in the state is the goal of the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
The Kaduna State Government is certain that with your help, they can make the State a preferred travel destination for everyone that is socially peaceful, economically dynamic, physically practical, and aesthetically pleasing.
So why are you still waiting? You are one step closer to being selected if you are confident in your ability to succeed as a teacher. Learn more by reading on.
You may improve your chances of getting shortlisted in this year’s Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board hiring process by following the instructions on this website.
Available Subjects Positions the Recruitment 2023
The Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board will be hiring Subject Teachers in various roles in 2022. You must select and apply for one of the following:
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Guidance and Counselling
- Physical and Health Education
- Yoruba Language
General Requirements for Recruitment 2023/2024
Please be aware of the following prerequisites in order to be eligible for full-time work:
- Interested candidates must be citizens of Nigeria.
- strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate with a properly executed Certificate of State of Origin
- It will be advantageous to have some basic computer application knowledge.
- Interested candidates must have good manners and calm.
- National Certificate in Education as a minimum (NCE)
- Certificate from the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- B.Ed, B.A. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), and B.Tech (Ed) holders are invited to apply (graduates must present a certificate of NYSC discharge/exemption).
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- All applicants must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s licence, National Identification Card, passport, voter card, or National Identification Number. They also need to have completed the SSCE, NECO, or GCE and earned credits in at least five subjects, including English and mathematics.
- holding a diploma from a reputable institution in one of the following categories: B.SC., B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE
- The applicant must be prepared to work in a new setting and not be older than 35 at the time of application if they are interested in working for the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- must not have a criminal record from the past
How to Apply for the Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, take the following actions:
2. Fill out the free application form that is provided (you must include the following information) and submit it.
Full names, permanent addresses, local governments of origin, email and phone numbers, dates of birth, states of origin, nationalities, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and courses of study.
4. Print out the registration slip
NOTE: Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the hiring process. You will receive an email from us letting you know the day and time.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.