How to Delete Lyft Account on your Mobile App or Website
Even though it’s not ideal for people who want to take all of their data with them when they move, it may be advantageous if you decide to reactivate your account in the future.
If you’re already hooked into your account, you can delete your Lyft account with only a few taps on an iPhone or an Android device. You can also do this just as easily using the online browser version of Lyft.
How to Delete your Lyft Account
On the Mobile App:
This article details how to remove a Lyft account using the iOS and Android Lyft mobile apps. However, using the mobile app is the more expedient option. Lyft’s customer support website also allows you to request the deactivation of your account.
With the help of the mobile app for iPhone or Android, you can erase your Lyft account. This is how:
1. Launch the app and, if required, log into your account.
2. Select “Help” by tapping the three bars.
3. Hit “Profile and account options” under “Get help” after scrolling to the bottom.
4. Then select “Delete My Account.”
5. After that, Lyft will erase your account, according to a confirmation message you get.
How to Delete your Lyft Account
On Lyft’s Website:
You might also complete this work using a web browser if you’d prefer. The actions you would need to perform, presuming you are currently signed in using that browser, are as follows:
1. Visit this help page.
2. Click “I’m a driver or passenger.”
3. Click “Profile and Account Settings”
4. Choose “Delete My Account”.
- Venmo Identity Verification Requirements
- What Does Yellow Heart Mean on Snapchat
- How to Delete Albums on iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Why Won’t my Airpods Connect: Check on How to Fix it
FAQs on How to Delete Lyft Account
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers for you:
1. How long Does it Take for Lyft to Delete my Account?
In the Lyft app, tap Menu > Help > Profile and account > Delete my account. Lyft can take up to 45 days to confirm that your account is deleted.
2. How do I Delete my Lyft and Uber Accounts?
Open the app, and tap the menu icon on the top left. Select “Settings” and then “Privacy settings” At the bottom, you’ll see “Delete Account” in red text. Tap that, and then verify your password.
3. Does Lyft Sell your Information?
We don’t sell your personal information. We use it to help provide you with a reliable and safe transportation platform.
4. Why is my Lyft Account Deactivated?
According to drivers who’ve contacted us, Lyft either sent emails or responded to them with reasons for deactivation that included: Poor safety record. Low star rating. “Multiple reports from customers.
5. Can I Use Lyft without an ID?
Before requesting a ride, we may ask passengers to submit the following. ID submission: Scan a government-issued ID. If you can’t provide a government-issued ID, there are other options listed under ‘Accepted IDs’. Take a photo of yourself: Take and submit a photo of yourself.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.