What Does Yellow Heart Mean on Snapchat: What do all the different emojis on Snapchat represent when they display next to the usernames of the people you communicate with? Emojis represent connection, friendship, and hierarchy in the world of Snapchat, serving as visual cues that your Snapchat vibe is on target.
The emojis that are displayed on the app next to users’ and their friends’ names can inform them of a variety of information, including a person’s birthday, whether they have a Snapchat streak, and even if they are best friends.
Depending on who takes the photo when and by whom, the emojis can change swiftly. Anyone’s name in the app may have a mixture of them shown next to it.
What Does Yellow Heart Mean on Snapchat
Here you can identify what each colour emoji represents: Meaning of Emojis and Icons on Snapchat.
In the app, users may also modify their friend emojis. Based on their birthday, some users also have their zodiac sign displayed next to their names in the app.
- A yellow or gold heart indicates that the user and the user’s friend are the app’s best friends. The two must snap at each other more frequently than anyone else in their snap contacts in order to obtain this.
- Pink hearts indicate a two-month or longer friendship between the two users.
- A red heart indicates a minimum of 14 days of best friend status between the two individuals.
- The Fire Emoji: The fire emoji appears with a number next to it, which represents the number of consecutive days that a user has taken pictures of their friend in the app. An example of this is a “snap streak.” Some people misplace them, either due to “connectivity troubles” or by forgetting to snap their friend.
- Hourglass Emoji: The hourglass emoji indicates that a streak is about to expire and that users should trade pictures to keep it running.
3. Birthday Cake Emoji: This shows up on a user’s birthday when that user has his or her birth date public on a profile.
- How to Reboot Snapchat
- How to Cancel Doordash Order
- How to Cancel Paypal Payment
- Does Amazon Deliver on Sundays? Find Out
4. Smiling Emoji: This symbol denotes a friend who is among the user’s closest friends but not their closest friend.
5. Sunglasses Emoji: This one means that the friend shares a best friend with the user.
6. Grimacing Emoji: The user and friend have the same best friend in the app, meaning they both snap at the same person most out of all of their friends.
7. Smirky Emoji: This one means that the user is the other person’s best friend, and that friend snaps them the most out of anyone but not the other way around.
FAQs on What Does Yellow Heart Mean on Snapchat
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers about What Does Yellow Heart Mean on Snapchat for you:
1. Is ❤ better than 💛 on Snapchat?
💛Yellow Heart – You are #1 best friends with each other. You send the most snaps to this person, and they send the most snaps to you. ❤ Red Heart – You have been #1 BFs with each other for two weeks straight. 💕 Pink Hearts – You have been #1 BFs with each other for two months straight.
2. How Long Does it take to get 💛 on Snapchat?
It means that you have been best friends with the person for two weeks and have maintained that status. The red heart on Snapchat lasts either until users are no longer best friends or for 2 months. The red heart is also called the BFF emoji. Pink Hearts – This is the final level of best friend status on Snapchat.
3. What Does the 💛 Mean on Snapchat?
Gold Heart: Congrats, you are best friends with this person on Snapchat. You both send the most snaps to each other. Red Heart: You both have been each other’s best friend on Snapchat for at least two weeks. 💕 Pink Hearts: Things are getting serious.
4. What does 😊 on Snapchat Mean?
😊 Smiling Face: You’re both each other’s best friends. You snap at each other a lot. 💛 Yellow Heart: You’ve both snap each other more than anyone else lately.
5. What does this Emoji Mean 💚?
What does 💚 Green Heart emoji mean? The Green Heart emoji 💚 depicts a classic representation of a heart, coloured green. It is commonly used to represent love, support, close bonds, and admiration for things that have some relation to the colour green, from nature to sports teams that use green.
One of Snapchat’s many quirks is the list of emojis it seems to randomly place next to your friends’ names. The meaning of this emoji” has been detailed above.
If this article was helpful to you please don’t hesitate to share it with friends and loved ones via social media platforms.