How to Put Multiple Pictures on Instagram Story: Do you wish to include many photographs in a single Instagram Story? We’ll demonstrate how to accomplish it on both an iPhone and an Android device.
Using this technique, you may make photo collages, include backdrop images in your Stories, or build any kind of visually appealing Instagram story you desire.
However, if you want to go about creating your visual content, we’ve got you covered. Here are two ways to share multiple images on your Instagram story, starting with creating a collage.
How to Add Multiple Photos in one Insta Story on iPhone
Instagram has a feature called “Photo Sticker” on Instagram Stories. You can use this feature to add multiple photos to one Story. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open your Instagram Story
Open your Story in your Instagram app.
- Upload a background photo, or
- Choose a background colour
For this example, I’m going to choose a background colour (see tutorial).
2. Press on the “Sticker” Button
- Now press the “Sticker” button on top of your screen.
3. Press on the “Photo” Sticker
- The “Photo” sticker will allow you to add multiple photos to your Instagram Story.
Tip: If you don’t have this feature yet, check this blog post to see how you could get it.
4. Select your Photo from your Camera Roll
Now just choose the photo you want to add to your Story.
At the moment, you can only add one photo at a time.
5. Tap on the Photo itself to change the Design
- Instagram will automatically make your photo with rounded corners.
- If you don’t want rounded corners, tap on the photo and they will be square.
6. Resize the Photos
You can do the “zoom” in and out motion with your fingers on the photo to resize it and place it wherever you want on the screen.
And you’re done! Watch how I created a beautiful Insta Story using this trick.
How to Add Multiple Photos in one Insta Story
Instagram doesn’t have the “Photo Sticker” feature for all Android phones at the moment.
So, you just need to download an app that will allow you to add your own Sticker Photos to your Stories.
It literally takes 30 seconds to add multiple photos to your Stories on Android using this method.
1. Download “Swiftkey Keyboard” app
This app will allow you to add multiple photos to your Stories. Download it and follow the steps on the screen to activate it on your phone.
2. How to Add Multiple Photos in one Insta Story
- That’s how the app works:
- One screenshot = one sticker.
- So just take screenshots of the photos you want to add to your Story.
3. Open your Instagram Story
Once you’ve taken your screenshots, you can open your Story on the Instagram app.
You have 2 choices:
- Upload a background photo, or
- Change the background colour of your Story (see tutorial)
I’m going to make the background brown.
4. Press the “Text” option
- Press on the “Aa” at the top of your screen.
5. Press on the “Sticker” button
6. Press on the “pin” button
7. Press the camera button
- Now press the “camera” button on the top right corner to add a photo
8. Select your photo and add it to your Story
- Select the photo you want to add to your Insta Story, and you’re done!
- Just like on iPhone, you can resize and move your photos.
- Repeat the same steps to add more photos to your Insta Stories.
FAQs about How to Put Multiple Pictures on Instagram Story
Below are frequently asked questions and answers for you:
1. How do you put Multiple Photos in one Story on Instagram?
Do note that this method is only valid for Android users:
- Step 1: Open the photos app on your phone.
- Step 2: Select multiple photos if you want them to add as separate slides to your story. …
- Step 3: Click on the share button and select Instagram stories.
- Step 4: The selected picture will appear on the Storyboard.
2. Why Can’t I Add Multiple Photos to one Instagram Story?
How to add multiple photos in one Insta Story on Android. Instagram doesn’t have the “Photo Sticker” feature for all Android phones at the moment. So, you just need to download an app that will allow you to add your own Sticker Photos in your Stories.
3. Can you put Multiple Photos in a Story?
How to Add Multiple Photos to a Single Instagram Story on an Android Device. Android devices also have this feature, although it wasn’t available until recently. To add multiple photos to a single Instagram Story, Android users had to download third-party apps to make collages or grids.
4. How do you Post Split Pictures on Instagram?
To do this, tap the grid icon at the bottom right of the image you’re uploading. From the pop-up menu, choose which format you’d like the posts split into. Then tap Split at the bottom of the screen. If the split preview looks okay, tap Upload to add the image (now multiple posts) to your account.
5. How do you Post Collage on Instagram?
Tap at the top or swipe right anywhere in Feed. Tap Story at the bottom. Tap at the left. Tap at the bottom to take a series of photos with your camera or tap in the bottom left to select four pictures from your gallery.
And that’s it! Was it beneficial? If you have any inquiries concerning this trick, please let me know. in the comment section below.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.