Globus Recruitment: The Globus Bank is currently recruiting and calling for qualified Nigerians to come to apply for vacant positions via the Globus Bank portal for registration and recruitment from the starting to closing dates. Keep reading to see the necessary information you need.
About Globus Recruitment
Globus Bank was founded 2019 on March 6th, and the Central Bank of Nigeria currently regulates it.
Globus Bank is now located at 6 Adeyemo Alakija St, Victoria Island, Lagos, and Globus Bank is particularly distinctive because of how it treats its employees, and employees enjoy several privileges such as:
- Career Development
- Competitive Salaries
- Health Insurance
Globus Bank recruiting is often separated into two categories: graduate trainee and experienced hire, and this article is intended for people who will participate in the experienced hire after they made the recruitment form available.
Applicants must apply for the position by following the steps indicated below and reading the instructions on the job description page before filling out the application form on the recruitment site.
Globus Bank Recruitment Requirement and 2022
Below are the Globus Bank requirements:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification
- A First Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- HND/ND holders should have a minimum of Lower Credit
- Applicant must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness gotten from any federal government hospital
- Applicant must be sound and have good communication skills
- The applicant must have excellent customer service abilities.
- The applicant must have a valid NYSC discharge certificate.
- The applicant must be well-mannered and understand how to manage money.
How to Apply For Globus Bank Recruitment 2022
If you meet the aforementioned criteria, you are now eligible to apply for Globus Bank Limited recruitment 2022. See the processes listed below:
- Go to www.globusbank.com.
- On the taskbar, select “Careers.”
- Choose your favorite position.
- Examine the job description and prerequisites.
- Create an account using your current email address.
- Fill out and submit the online application form
- Visit recruitmentboard.com.
- Go for the most recent information about the Globus Bank Limited job application and other bank recruiting in Nigeria.
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
If the available opportunities are not listed on the career website, the method stated below must be followed. If you visit the application portal and there are no open positions, then follow the steps below:
1. Go to Globus Bank’s LinkedIn profile at www.linkedin.com/company/globus-bank-limited.
2. To access it directly, click on the Job menu or follow this link. www.linkedin.com/company/globus-bank-limited/jobs/
If there are any open openings, you may click on them to read the job description, and your resume will be shared with the recruiter if you submitted it while making an account on LinkedIn.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.