The management of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time and part-time programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Ramat Polytechnic
- Akwa Ibom Polytechnic Courses
- Federal Polytechnic Idah Programmes
- Lead City University Courses And Admission
About Federal Polytechnic Ilaro
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is a federally run polytechnic in Ogun State, Nigeria’s south west. The Polytechnic is a vision and mission-driven school that aims to lead the way in providing technical trained students/manpower in Nigeria.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro offers a variety of technical education alternatives, as well as a positive learning and working environment for students and staff. As a Federal Polytechnic, the university accepts students from all religious and cultural backgrounds.
The institution has its own set of rules and regulations that are strict but not overbearing. Ilaro federal polytechnic school fees Are also quite inexpensive to Nigerians, with tuition under N100,000.
The school boasts a diversified student body and excellent amenities such as a library, accommodation facilities, power, and a medical services section.
The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) of Nigeria has officially authorized and/or recognized Federal Polytechnic Ilaro in Ogun State.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Courses
Below is the list of courses on offer at the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Ogun State.
- Agricultural And Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Arts And Design
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism Management
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Music Technology
- Nutrition And Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics
- Transportation Planning & Management
- Urban And Regional Planning
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro courses [ND/HND] cut across Agriculture, engineering, science & technology, medical courses, arts and other social science/management courses.
Ialro Poly Departmental Cut-Off Marks
The cut-off marks for the various programs are as follows;
School of Management
- Accountancy – 170
- Banking And Finance – 160
- Business Administration – 175
- Insurance – 150
- Marketing – 160
- Public Administration – 180
- Taxation – 150
School of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering Technology – 150
- Computer Engineering – 164
- Civil Engineering Technology – 168
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering – 170
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 171
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology – 150
- Welding And Fabrication Engineering – 150
School of Environmental
- Architectural Technology – 150
- Building Technology – 150
- Estate Management And Valuation – 150
- Quantity Surveying – 150
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics – 150
- Urban And Regional Planning – 150
- Arts And Design – 164
- Transportation Planning And Mgt – 150
School of Pure And Applied Science
- Agricultural Technology – 150
- Computer Science – 170
- Food Technology – 150
- Hospitality Management – 150
- Leisure And Tourism – 150
- Nutrition And Dietetics – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 174
- Statistics – 150
School Of Comm. & Info Tech
- Library And Information Science – 171
- Mass Communication – 200
- Music Technology – 150
- Office Technology And Mgt – 150
Federal Poly Ilaro Admission Requirements For UTME Candidates
Requirements for WAEC and NECO (‘O’ Level): Candidates must acquire at least a Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics, as well as any other three courses relevant to their chosen course.
You might wish to inquire about how you are required to know the subjects related to your desired course of study.
Never mind, it has already been taken care of. To identify the subject that is relevant to your course, simply search for a suitable subject combination for the course.
Admission Requirements For De Candidates (Diploma, ND, And HND)
1. WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Rapid Entry) candidates are not much different from UTME candidates in that they must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course, just like the UTME requirements, or they must possess GCE A/L as an added advantage.
2. DE Candidates seeking admission to Federal Polytechnic Ilaro must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Candidates with lower credit scores should forget about it since they will not be admitted. Furthermore, applicants with Distinction have a greater opportunity than others.
3. DE candidates are frequently obliged to participate in the post-UTME, especially if they come from another institution such as polytechnics or colleges of education.
NOTE: The polytechnic allows for the combination of results, but the year printed on both must not be more than two years apart.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.