Do you wish to know about Lead City University? Lead City University Courses And Admission Requirements 2022/2023? If so, continue reading to see Lead City University Courses and Admission Requirements for the 2022/2023 academic session. Keep reading!
- Osun State University Courses
- Laspotech Student Portal Login
- Yobe State University Programmes
- Admiralty University List of Courses
About Lead City University
Lead City University is a private university in Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria. Ibadan is one of the fastest growing localities in southwest Nigeria, bordered by Ogun and Lagos states.
The Eduserve Consult founded the university in 2005. Lead City University is a Christian university with a diverse student body. The university provides degree programs in the sciences, social sciences, management, education, and engineering.
Admission to a lead city university is relatively competitive, however, a large number of students who apply for admission get admitted. The institution has a reasonable student population but a small faculty.
The school price varies depending on the program and generally run between n500,000 and n600,000; the university offers accommodation for its students, and the university also has a library and a well-established campus.
Lead City University Courses
Below is the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Lead City University (LCU).
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Computer Science And Information Science
- Computer Science With Economics
- Computer With Electronics
- Criminology And Security Studies
- Cyber Security
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Education And Social Studies
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- Environmental Management And Toxicology
- Estate Management
- Forensic Science
- Guidance And Counselling
- Industrial Relations And Personnel Management
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- International Relations
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication And Media Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science:
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Nutrition And Dietetics
- Office And Information Management
- Performing Arts
- Physical And Health Education
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Social Work
- Software Engineering
- Teacher Education Science
- Wood Products Engineering
Admission Requirements 2022/2023
UTME criteria for LCU entry:
1. Candidates must be at least 16 years old.
2. Candidates must have a minimum of 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” in their O’level results (s).
3. Candidates must achieve at least 180 on the JAMB UTME.
We believe this article has been helpful. However, do well to drop a comment below. Also, share this article with friends and love ones.