Courage to Grow Scholarship: Students can now fulfill their ambitions of attending college with the support of the “Courage to Grow Scholarship.” The aim of this scholarship is so that many people’s hopes and intentions for attending college won’t be lost in financial confusion.
It takes a lot of determination and courage to forge ahead when sometimes it would be easier to give up.
With the “Courage to Grow Scholarship,” we strive to help students achieve their higher education goals.
Students can focus on their studies and the task at hand if some of their worries, such as “how will I pay for college,” are removed.
Courage to Grow Scholarship
Today’s economy is hard enough on families; it is the desire of Courage to Grow Scholarship to ease some of the financial burdens that a college education can put on individuals and their families.
Motto: Growing Success through Courage & Education
Awards per month: 1
Award amount: $500.00
What the Courage to Grow Scholarship Provides
Students in high school or college may receive a single $500 scholarship grant through the Courage to Grow Scholarship.
Other scholarships could provide kids a higher award, but the Courage to Grow Scholarship stands out because it also has a remarkably simple application process.
It will just take a few minutes if you are a senior in high school or college to apply! Additionally, kids can apply all year long and do so again if they don’t get an award the first time.
You won’t want to miss the opportunity to earn a $500 scholarship toward your education, especially given how simple it is to submit your application!
Eligibility for the Courage to Grow Scholarship is as simple as it gets. To make the funds accessible to as many college students as possible, the requirements to apply are minimal and attainable. You should:
1. You must be a junior or senior in high school or college student with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or better.
2. Be a US citizen or permanent resident
3. Students must also submit everything before the monthly application deadline.
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship
- Canadian Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- SEPLAT Scholarship Undergraduate Application
- Smysor Scholarship Windsor Illinois: How to Apply
Scholarship Award Process
1. Final candidates will be selected 2 weeks after the application deadline.
2. Scholarship monies will be distributed to the student’s college/university account pending the following:
3. Proof of enrollment in college via the college administration department.
4. Proof of a grade point average of 2.5 or better was obtained.
5. Scholarships awards are for a maximum of $500.00.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022.
Scholarship Annual Timeline
One of the great things about this scholarship is that it is year-round with rolling application acceptance! That means that students can apply any time of the year, and each month a new winner is selected.
The application deadlines are at the end of each month. If you don’t get an award the first month you apply, don’t worry!
While this award is not renewable if you receive one, students can continue to apply. The Courage To Grow Scholarship is awarded 12 times throughout the year to 12 different students.
So if you’re a senior in high school or college student, make sure you revisit this application throughout the year.
1. What is Courage to Grow?
The Courage to Grow is an award that is given out each month throughout the year. One award for $500 is given to one recipient each month. The deadline date for application is always the last day of each month. With the “Courage to Grow Scholarship” we strive to help students achieve their higher education goals.
2. How do you Write a Scholarship Essay?
- Start the essay writing process early
- Understand the scholarship provider’s overall mission and purpose
- Follow the scholarship essay instructions
- Steer clear from essay topics that focus on negativity or pessimism
- Don’t be afraid to get personal
- Seek out writing advice and feedback.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.