Sage Hill tuition is higher than the national average tuition per year. This is not surprising as it is a private school and tuition can change anytime. To know the actual Sage Hill tuition and other fees the school might charge stay on this page!!
Sage Hill School is committed to academic excellence, outstanding college preparation, and a personal focus. This provides a transformative experience for old students and intending students.
Let’s give you a brief overview of the school before we discuss the tuition.
- 10 Best Law Schools in California
- 10 Top Schools in the US – Update
- California Scholarship Federation Membership Guidelines
- 20 Exclusive Scholarships for High School Seniors
- Jose Rizal University Tuition, Fees, and Scholarship for Students
About Sage Hill
Sage Hill School is a private, non-profit, co-educational college preparatory school located in Newport Coast, California.
It was founded in 2000 and is known for its rigorous academic programs and commitment to providing a well-rounded education to its students. Here is an overview of Sage Hill School: