Do you wish to know about Caleb University? Caleb University School Fees And Requirements 2023/2024?
If so, continue reading to see Caleb University School Fees and Admission Requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Keep reading! However, the National Universities Commission (NUC) of Nigeria has officially certified and recognized Caleb University.
- Osun State University Courses
- Laspotech Student Portal Login
- Yobe State University Programmes
- Admiralty University List of Courses
About Caleb University
Caleb University, based in Lagos State, Nigeria’s and West Africa’s most economically prosperous state, is a Private Christian University that was created in 2007 and was accredited by the Nigerian University Commission.
Caleb University provides its students with the theoretical and practical skills required for employment in the job market, allowing them to be beneficial to themselves and their nation.
The University provides a variety of degrees in Science and Technology, Arts and Social Sciences, and Management.
Caleb University’s school fees run between n400,000 and n500,000, and its student population isn’t particularly varied; it includes students from all ethnic origins, but the majority of its students are Christians.
Caleb University School Fees Schedule For New Students 2022/2023 Academic Session
We recommend all newly accepted Caleb University students pay their tuition payments for the 2022/2023 academic session as soon as possible to the specified banks authorized by the school administration.
Caleb University Undergraduate Tuition Fee For All Departments 2022/2023 Academic Session:
|SN||DEPARTMENT||TOTAL PER SEMESTER|
|A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|7||English & Literary Studies||189,500|
|9||History & Diplomatic Studies||189,500|
|11||Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution||189,500|
|14||Criminology & Security Studies||189,500|
|15||Banking & Finance||189,500|
|B. COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES|
|1||Microbiology & Industrial Biotechnology||189,500|
|2||Plant Sciences & Biotechnology||189,500|
|3||Zoology & Aquaculture||189,500|
|11||Environmental Management & Toxicology||189,500|
|16||Physics with Computational Modeling||194,500|
|17||Physics with Electronics||194,500|
C. COLLEGE ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
|ACCOMMODATION: TYPE A – 6 BEDDED #70,000 PER SEMESTER TYPE B – 4 BEDDED #100,000 PER SEMESTER|
TYPE C – 2 BEDDED #180,000 PER SEMESTER
Infrastructural development of #25,000.00 per semester is payable by 100level and Direct Entry (DE) candidates for the first year only.
|Student Affairs||N2,000.00||(All Students)|
|Student ID Card||N2,000.00||(All Students)|
|Parent Forum||N10,000||(All Students)|
|ICT Certification Training||N 30,000.00||(All Students)|
|College Handbook||N1,000.00 (New Students Only)|
|Student Handbook||N2,000.00 (New Students Only)|
|Medical Test||N7,000.00 (New Students only)|
|Jury Fee||N20,000.00 Architecture Students|
1. All applicants seeking admission to COPAS, COSOMAS, and COES programs must apply through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), either through the University Matriculation Examination (UTME) Scheme or by direct entrance.
2. Candidates for the UTME must demonstrate that they have taken and received the minimum JAMB UTME score. English Language, Mathematics, and other essential topics are the UTME subjects.
3. In addition to the UTME score, the candidate must have at least five (5) O-level credit passes at one or two sittings, including English Language, Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the intended field of study.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.