DELSU Post UTME Form is not yet out. This is to inform candidates that choose Delta state university as their first or second choice in the 2022 Jamb examination that they need to exercise patience for the form. Read on for more information.
Before Nigeria attained independence in 1960, the university was founded as a government teacher training college that offered the Grade II Certificate (TC II).
For the purpose of awarding the Nigerian Certificate of Education, it transformed into a college of education (NCE).
Up until the early 1990s, the College offered degree and postgraduate degree programs through the virtual pin with Temple University in the United States of America and the Universities of Benin, Benin City.
Only candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2022/2023 Admission screening.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME
1. Qualified candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made at Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, or Fidelity Bank.
2. Candidates must ensure that their Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered on the teller as errors will not be entertained.
3. After the payment, candidates must then proceed to generate the virtual pin. To do this, the candidate should visit delsuonline.com and click “Apply for Admission”.
4. Click “Start” on the next page and select “screening exercise”. Now click “Apply” and complete the form with a valid JAMB Registration Number. Submit the form and generate a PIN Print out.
5. After payment and PIN generation, candidates must then return to delsuonline.com to print the acknowledgement slip.
6. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
7. Candidates are also required to enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on the dates of screening and venue.
8. On the screening date, candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, the local government of origin, and birth certificate. Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form
- LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Registration Guide
Frequently Asked Questions About DELSU Post UTME
Below are some Frequently Asked Questions for you:
1. DELSU Post UTME Exam Date 2022/2023
The management of the Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) has announced 10th November 2022 as the latest date for the commencement of the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exams. This means that the CBT examination will start officially on the 10th of November 2022.
2. Has DELSU Started Giving Admission for 2022/2023?
The management of the Delta State University (DELSU) has announced 6th November 2022 as the latest date for the release of the DELSU First Batch, Merit admission list on JAMB CAPS and DELSU Undergraduate Portal for the 2022/2023 academic session.
3. How do I Know if DELSU has Given me Admission?
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your DELSU admission status.
4. How Does DELSU Give Admission?
Candidates must score at least 160 in JAMB UTME examination. Candidates must take DELSU post UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study) Not more than ONE sitting result is accepted for admission into the Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU).
5. What is the Cut-Off mark for Delta State University?
The current UTME Cut off Mark for DELSU is 170. Delta State University, Abraka is inviting candidates who made DELSU their first choice in the recently concluded UTME for admission into their department of choice.
Please do well to share this article with friends via all social media platforms.