AIB Recruitment: Do you wish to work for the Accident Investigation Bureau? If so, make sure you read this page all the way to the conclusion to obtain all you need to be considered for the AIB recruiting 2023.
In this essay, we will go through every step of the Accident Investigation Bureau hiring process.
We have explained the standards, admission requirements, credentials, and how to apply for AIB recruiting in 2023. So continue reading to learn about the official portal and how to fill out the AIB recruiting form without difficulty.
About Accident Investigation Bureau(AIB)
The Ministry of Transportation oversees the Nigerian Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB). However, is tasked with investigating any civil aviation accident or major event that may occur.
Or in air navigation, whether occurring in or over Nigeria, or to Nigerian aircraft overseas.
The primary goal of AIB is to improve aviation safety by evaluating the circumstances and causes of air accidents and significant incidents and offering safety recommendations to avoid such accidents from happening again.
However, the goal of this is not to assign blame or obligation.
AIB Recruitment Requirements
Applicants for the Accident Investigation Bureau must have one or more of the following qualifications:
1 Possession of a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution relevant to the applied post.
2. Any additional credentials, whether postgraduate or professional certification, will be beneficial.
3. Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC
4. West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in at least three (3) courses, including English, and passes in at least two (2) others.
5. Candidates must have passed four (4) National Examination Council (NECO) subjects in one sitting or five (5) subjects in two sittings, including English.)
6. National Diploma (ND) from an accredited institution.
7. Accredited institution’s National Certificate of Education (NCE).
8. All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, a National Identification Card, an international passport, a voter registration card, and so on.
9. Knowledge of fundamental computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
10. Mobility both within and outside of Nigeria.
- NBC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- CPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment Update
- Surveyor Council of Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
How to Apply for AIB Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise, follow the procedures below.
1. Go to www.aib.gov.ng to access the official AIB registration website.
2. Select the Career page by clicking.
3. If you don’t already have one, create one now.
4. Click on one of the open positions.
5. Carefully read and adhere to the directions.
6. Provide and validate all pertinent information.
7. Send your resume
Before the final shortlist is created, successful candidates will be invited to take a screening exam. Your registered email address will be used to notify you of the date and screening locations.
Note: Candidates may only apply for one open position; those who attempt to do so will have their applications disqualified. The online application is free.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.