Surveyors Council of Nigeria Recruitment: Do you want to join the Surveyor Council of Nigeria? If so, make sure you read through this article to obtain everything you need to be considered for SURCON recruiting 2023.
Applicants who wish to get the Surveyor Council of Nigeria application form may go to www.federalcharacter.gov.ng and download the SURCON form 2022 PDF.
About Surveyors Council of Nigeria Recruitment
Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) is a government agency formed in 1989 by Decree No. 44 of 1989 (Act No. S18 Laws of Federation of Nigeria 2004) for surveyor registration and to offer thorough oversight and control of the survey profession in Nigeria.
The Act assigned SURCON the general functions listed below, among others.
1. Identifying who are Surveyors for the purpose of the practice of the Survey Profession in Nigeria
2. Identifying what standards of knowledge and skill to be attained by persons seeking to be registered as members of the Profession
3. Establishment, maintenance, updating, and dissemination of a Register of Persons Entitled to Practice Survey Profession in Nigeria
4. Regulating and controlling the practice of the profession in all of its dimensions
5. Maintaining discipline in the profession and carrying out other tasks delegated to it by the enabling Act
Points to Note on SURCON Recruitment
There are several factors to consider before applying for SURCON Recruitment 2023. However, getting the appropriate information at the right moment is critical, which is why you should check SURCON Portal on a frequent basis.
If you want to work for the SURCON, you should keep the following facts in mind:
1. Have all of the required qualifications
2. Scan your credentials and upload them to www.surcon.org.ng.
3. Shortlisted SURCON Candidates will be revealed shortly after.
4. Don’t pay anyone who promises to be able to assist you to get work in SURCON.
Requirements for SURCON Recruitment 2023
Certain conditions must be satisfied before applying for SURCON recruiting, and only individuals who meet these requirements will be considered for screening. Interested candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
1. Bachelor’s degree from an approved institution of higher learning in the aforementioned academic areas.
2. All applicants must have 5 O’Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
3. Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in appropriate academic areas should apply.
4. Applicants must be no older than 35 years old.
5. Applicants must have a certificate of release or exemption from NYSC.
6. Applicants must be available to be deployed anywhere in the state.
7. Applicants must be medically fit for work as determined by a registered Government Hospital.
8. Applicants must submit a recent passport photograph, a valid form of identity (national identification card, driver’s license, international passport, or voter’s card), and all academic certifications.
9. Applicants must provide recent passport photos.
How to Apply for this Recruitment
The steps below will guide you through the application process for the SURCON job:
1. Go to the SURCON login website at www.surcon.org.ng
2. Follow the instructions on the official SURCON website.
3. Fill out and return your application form.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.