CPC Recruitment: Do you want to work with the Consumer Protection Council of Nigeria? We offer a guide that will assist you in achieving your goal. This post will show you how to apply for the Consumer Protection Council of Nigeria jobs on the CPC official website.
The CPC Recruitment form has not yet been posted, and applicants must apply online at www.fccpc.gov.ng. Before submitting their application, applicants must thoroughly fill out the application form and upload all relevant papers.
About Consumer Protection Council
The CPC is a Federal Government of Nigeria parastatal that is overseen by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment.
Despite the fact that it was founded by Act No. 66 of 1992, it did not begin operations until 1999, when its institutional structure was put in place.
Our mission compels us to, among other things, remove harmful items from the market, respond quickly to consumer complaints, conduct programs to raise consumer awareness, and guarantee that customers’ concerns are taken into account at the appropriate venue.
However, we encourage trade, industry, and professional organizations to set and enforce quality standards in their respective professions in order to protect customers’ interests.
Requirements For CPC Recruitment 2023
The qualifications listed below will be placed on the recruitment portal for all applicants to review before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who satisfy the standards would be considered for the screening process.
1. Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subjects from an accredited institution of higher learning.
2. All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in no more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
3. Only individuals with a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field should apply.
4. Applicants must be less than 35 years old.
5. Applicants must have a National Youth Service Corps discharge or exemption certificate (NYSC).
6. Applicants must also be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
7. Applicants must be medically fit for work as determined by a government-approved hospital.
8. Applicants must provide a recent passport photo, all academic credentials, and a valid form of identification (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card).
9. Applicants must provide recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for CPC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Consumer Protection Council job, go to www.cpc.gov.ng and navigate to the application portal. To submit your application, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Go to www.cpc.gov.ng.
2. Create an account using your current email address.
3. Verify your account by sending an email confirmation.
4. Complete the online application form.
5. Upload your credentials
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.