If you are a candidate seeking WAEC Upholstery Questions and Answers for 2023, you have arrived at the right place as we will break them down for you. We will go further to show you how WAEC Metal Work questions are set and the best way to answer for full marks.
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) is organized by WAEC in West African countries.
The exam boasts millions of candidates each year due to its importance and over 15 subjects are sat for in the exams including health science and health education. That being said, let’s go through the questions and answers for the subject at hand.
WAEC Upholstery Questions and Answers
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2, and 3, all of which must be taken.
Papers 1 and 2 shall be composite papers to be taken in one sitting.
Paper 1: will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which are to be answered in 1 hour for 40 marks.
Paper 2: will consist of four short-structured questions. Candidates will be required to answer any three questions in 1 hour for 60 marks.
Paper 3: will be a practical test of 2 hours duration. It will consist of one question for 100 marks.
A list of materials for the test shall be made available to schools not less than two weeks before the paper is taken for material procurement and relevant preparations.
- WAEC Animal Husbandry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Visual Arts Questions and Answers
- WAEC Geography Questions and Answers
- WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers Objective and Theory
Alternative to Practical Test
The Council may consider testing candidates’ ability in practical work as prescribed in the syllabus in the event that materials for the actual practical test cannot be acquired.
For this alternative test, there will be one question to be answered in 2 hours for 100 marks. The tools, equipment, and machines that will be used are listed below:
Hand Tools Equipment
1. Hammers (30 No) Drawing sets (30 No)
2. Pair of pincer (30 No) Tee squares “
3. Pair of scissors (225 mm) (30 No) Drawing boards “
4. Needles (30 No) Set squares “
5. Staplers (30 No) Drawing curves “
6. Ripping tools (30 No) Mechanical sharpeners “
7. Webbing stretchers (30 No) Drawing templates “
Power Tools that will be Used
1. Jig saws. (5 No.)
2. Electric staplers. “
3. Glue guns. “
4. Electric cutters. “
5. Power screwdrivers. “
6. Pressing irons. “
7. Drills. “
1. Manual sewing machines (5 No)
2. Drilling machine (2 No)
3. Band saw (2 No)
4. Circular saw (2 No)
5. Ironing machine (2 No)
6. Buttoning machine (5 No)
7. Electric sewing machines (2 No)
- WAEC Arabic Questions and Answers Released
- WAEC Agric Questions and Answers Objective and Theory
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
- WAEC English Questions and Answers
List of Materials that will be Used
1. 450 x380mm latex foam
2. 750 x 560 mm soft synthetic leather
3. 4000mm o3 cord
4. 1 small roll matching color sewing thread
5. 470 x 400mm calico
6. 6mm upholstery staples
7. 450 x 380mm 18mm plywood
1. Manual Sewing Machine
2. Portable Power Drill with appropriate bit
3. Staple Gun.
DISCLAIMER! These are not real WAEC Upholstery Questions and Answers but likely repeated questions over the years to help candidates understand the nature of their examinations. Ensure to take note of every question provided on this page.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.