USYD Scholarships: Whether you are an undergraduate, postgraduate coursework student, or postgraduate researcher, the university of Sydney has an array of scholarships that could be right for you.
A $37,207 yearly scholarship to support high-quality international postgraduate students to study a master’s by research or Ph.D.
About USYD Scholarships
The University of Sydney Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded undergraduate, master, and Ph.D. scholarship for international students. This scholarship covers tuition fees and living allowance. The scholarship amount of $40,000 is payable for one year in two equal installments.
Scholarship Benefits: For the 2023 awards, the scholarship is valued at $37,207 per annum. The scholarship assists with tuition fees and living costs.
International postgraduate research student
1. Be a commencing or enrolled international student
2. Have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
3. Have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or Ph.D. at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
Current students can apply here, applications are open all year round, however, deadlines mentioned here apply.
Commencing students should select the checkbox to be considered for research scholarships when completing the admission application for their postgraduate research degree. A separate application is not required.
- Stormzy Scholarship for Black UK Students
- How Much is NNPC Total Scholarship Worth?
- What GPA is Required for Scholarships in the USA?
- Santander Scholarships Skills|Excel for All
Extended Bachelor Program Scholarship
An undergraduate scholarship
A scholarship and support package valued at up to $20,000 for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students commencing one of our Extended Bachelor Programs.
You must be:
1. Domestic student
2. Of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent. Indigenous identity is subject to verification in alignment with the University’s Confirmation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Identity Policy.
3. Applied and commencing one of the Extended Bachelor Programs
4. An Australian citizen or permanent resident or citizen of New Zealand, enrolling as a domestic student
Commencing one of the 4 Extended Bachelor Programs at the University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts (Extended)
- Bachelor of Science (Extended)
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science (Extended)
- Bachelor of Science (Extended) (Health).
Scholarship Value: $20,000 p.a. (up to 4 years)
This scholarship package is valued at up to $20,000 and is tenable for up to 4 years in one of the four Extended Bachelor Programs.
The scholarship package will:
1. cover the cost of tuition fees for Extended Bachelor studies
2. provide an $8,500 stipend, per year
3. include the provision of a laptop in the first year
4. include a book voucher valued at $300 per year
How to Apply
No application is required.
These scholarships are awarded automatically to all students who meet the eligibility requirements.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.