The UNIL Masters Grants in Switzerland for foreign students have served as a valuable financial assistance opportunity for many individuals. You can access this support by having the correct information at your disposal. That’s exactly what we offer and what you’ll discover as you continue reading.
UNIL Masters Grants in Switzerland for Foreign Students
The UNIL Master’s Grants are offered by the University of Lausanne in Switzerland and are competitively awarded to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s Degree at the university.
These scholarships are applicable to all Master’s programs provided by UNIL, with the exception of the following:
1. Master of Science in Physical Education and Sport Didactics
2. Master of Science in Health Sciences
3. Master of Science in Sustainable Management & Technology
4. Master’s programs from the School of Medicine
5. Master in Sciences and Practices of Education
6. Master of Law. However, there are exceptions: Applications are accepted for Masters Scholarships for specializations like “International and Comparative Law,” “Legal Theory,” and “International Tax Law and Policy.”
All MASs (3rd cycle programs, Further Education programs)
- Ch Muhammad Koya Scholarship Program
- Moma Scholarship Program
- Nabanna Scholarship Program
- Central Sector Scholarship Program
- HDFC Bank Scholarship
The scholarship is granted for the minimum duration required by the chosen program as specified by the student.
It offers a monthly stipend of CHF 1,600, covering the period from September 15th to July 15th (10 months per year) for the entirety of the master’s program, which can last either one and a half or two years based on the program selected.
The only exception is if a student encounters permanent failure after the initial year.
Recipients of the scholarship will be exempted from paying tuition fees for the courses, except for a semester fee of CHF 80.00 that is required to be paid each semester.
1. To be eligible, you must hold a foreign university degree that is recognized as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree by UNIL prior to starting the master’s program at the university.
2. It is essential that you have demonstrated exceptional academic performance throughout your academic journey, particularly achieving remarkable academic results.
3. Furthermore, you are required to possess a language proficiency level of at least C1 (according to the global scale of the European Language Portfolio) in either French or English, depending on the language of instruction for your chosen master’s program.
4. You should not have previously enrolled at UNIL, and you are obligated to have settled the CHF 200.00 administrative fee (please refer to the “list of documents to be attached to your application” for specific details).
How to Apply
The application form utilized for the Master’s Scholarship serves a dual purpose by also acting as an enrollment application for the intended Master’s program (thus serving as a registration form at UNIL).
Consequently, there is no need for a separate application for the master’s degree via UNIL’s Admission Office (SII).
Applicants for the Master’s Scholarship are mandated to fill out an online application and upload the complete application package as a PDF during the online submission procedure (not through email).
The deadline for submitting an application to start a master’s program in the following academic year, whether in the fall or spring semester, is November 1st (considering the postmark date).
It is essential to visit the official website to access the application form and the list of necessary documents, along with detailed guidelines on how to apply for this scholarship.
- LIC Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship
- GKS Scholarship Program
- Haryana Scholarship Programme
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Program for Women
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.