We are confident that you have the potential to be among the Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University with proper guidance. Our goal is to provide you with the essential information you need to know about becoming a scholar at this institution as you read through our resources.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program at Stanford University fosters a diverse and interdisciplinary group of emerging leaders from around the world.
It guides them in collaborating, innovating, and effectively communicating as they prepare to address complex societal challenges.
Through the King Global Leadership Program, scholars will expand their knowledge, develop skills, and strengthen their character through community involvement, workshops, interactions with local and international leaders, study trips, and personal development opportunities.
Encompassing all seven schools within Stanford, the Knight-Hennessy Scholars comprise a diverse and multidisciplinary academic community.
This initiative offers a platform for purposeful leadership development, enabling participants to make significant positive changes on a global level.
There are two essential eligibility criteria:
1. In addition to your application for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars (KHS) program, you need to apply, get accepted, and enroll in a full-time graduate degree program at Stanford University. This covers a variety of programs, such as DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD. You must fulfill at least one of the following four conditions:
- Simultaneously apply for KHS and a full-time Stanford graduate degree program with the intention of starting both in the same year.
- Receive an offer of admission to a full-time Stanford graduate degree program and defer it, planning to apply for KHS to begin both in the same year.
- Be a current Stanford graduate student planning to apply for a second full-time Stanford graduate degree program, aiming to start both KHS and the new program in the same year.
- Be a current first-year Stanford PhD student, planning to apply for KHS to begin in your second year of PhD studies.
2. You must have obtained a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized and reputable college or university in January 2017 or later.
For consideration to join the cohort in 2024, your bachelor’s degree must have been earned in January 2017 or later.
How to Apply
In order to meet the criteria for the scholarship, it is crucial to simultaneously submit distinct applications for both the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and your selected Stanford graduate degree program.
The Knight-Hennessy Program application must be submitted by 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time on October 11, 2023. Stanford graduate degree programs have varying application deadlines, often preceding this date.
It is important to check your chosen program’s website for the exact application deadline. For thorough information about applying for this scholarship, please visit the official website.
Official Scholarship Website: https://knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/
- LIC Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship
- GKS Scholarship Program
- Haryana Scholarship Programme
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Program for Women
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.