Pacific Leaders Scholarship offers financial aid to Ph.D. candidates if you are an eligible student you are very free to apply for it. This article has all the information you need to join this wonderful family. If you read it all, it will be very important to you.
About the Pacific Leaders Scholarship
In accordance with the present and anticipated needs of the British Columbia Public Service, the Pacific Leaders Scholarships for Public Servants Program encourages employees’ professional growth.
This scholarship program is not intended for individuals taking one or two courses; rather, it is for B.C. government employees who wish to pursue a diploma, certificate, or degree.
At their discretion, ministries may fund one or two developmental courses that don’t lead to a diploma, certificate, or degree.
Pacific Leaders Scholarship Description
Application Deadline: May 14, 2024
Eligibility: All students
Number of Awards: Up to 60 awards
For full-time students in British Columbia who are under 25 and are enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, a trade school, a technical college, or a vocational school, and who have a parent who has been a continuing member of the BC Public Service for at least three years.
The applicants’ academic standing (B average or higher), as well as their communication and essay-writing skills, will be assessed.
Eligibility and Requirement for the Scholarship
You are permitted to apply if:
1. You have a good academic record (minimum B grade average or above for high school, Grades 10 to 12, and any post-secondary education)
2. You were enrolled in school as of the above-mentioned application deadline and are under the age of 25.
3. Pacific Leaders Scholarships for Children of Public Servants has never before given you a scholarship. You are only qualified to receive one scholarship during your lifetime.
4. In accordance with StudentAidBC regulations, you must be a full-time student and have at least one parent employed full- or part-time as a regular employee for a BC Public Service firm. All departments and organizations covered by the Public Service Act must comply with this.
5. Your parent had been working for the BC Public Service for the previous three years prior to the application date noted above.
6. You want to enroll in a certain B.C. college or university to pursue a technical or vocational training program, an undergraduate degree, or both.
7. Your parent is not eligible to apply if they are a political staffer as defined by the Rules of Conduct for Political Staff, an auxiliary or casual employee, or both.
- Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship
- Uni Leipzig Summer School Scholarships Programme
- Romanian MFA Foreign Citizens Scholarship
- University of Aberdeen Global Scholarship
Application and Selection Process
Upon assessment of all eligible applications by a selection committee, up to 60 scholarship recipients will be selected. You ought to get a formal notification of the outcomes by the end of August.
Student Services Branch will grant scholarships following receipt of a Confirmation of Enrollment form from your institution, which will be sent to you once you receive your permission letter.
Scholarships must be used before March 31 of the following year and cannot be carried over.
Feedback will be provided when needed.
There is no appeals process for rejected candidates. Scholarships cannot be delayed, but you are welcome to reapply the following year.
Following these guidelines is the only way to guarantee your spot in the Texas Farm Bureau Scholarship family.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.