The NNPC/Chevron Scholarship application is an opportunity for undergraduates of Nigerian tertiary institutions to apply to have a part or whole of their fees waived with other benefits like accommodation and expense funds.
Facts About NNPC/Chevron
Chevron is one of the largest oil exploration firms in Nigeria and as part of their corporate duties to the Nigerian economic and community development, has been granting out Several Scholarship opportunities to qualified Nigerian Undergrads and the graduate category.
These scholarships are normally executed in conjunction with the Nigerian National Petroleum Council which is one of their several Joint Venture Partners.
Not only do they grant out scholarships, but they are also involved in other initiatives which aid to drive the health/medical, economic, the educational sectors of the economy.
The Scholarship program is offered Annually and the sums to be paid to the qualified candidates are also announced for the year.
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- World Bank Scholarship
- Best Countries For Nigerian Students To Study and Work
- Cheap Masters Degree in Canada
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2024 Application Deadline
The deadline for the Scholarship program was the 17th of January 2024.
Kindly bookmark this page for updates.
The Scholarship application form can be obtained at the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship official website hosted at https://www.ormngr.com/register
Requirements for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2024
There are two categories of requirements for the Scholarship program, we will explore them below:
1. Scholarship Required Documents
Before application, kindly put together this document as it will be required of you
- Your institution’s identity card
- A clear passport photograph (preferably white background) not older than three months
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit
- WAEC/NECO Result
- Statement of Result signed by the HOD or exams and records stating the last session CGPA
- Jamb Admission Letter
- National Identity Number (NIN)
- Certificate of Origin or Local Government attestation certificate as the case may be
Candidate Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicant must be studying at a Nigerian University at the time of application
- The student can be a Nigerian or an international student
- The candidate must be a full-time 200L undergraduate student
- The candidate must be offering any of the List Of Courses and departments Eligible for the NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship application
- Must have duly completed the online registration process
How to Apply for this Scholarship 2024
Kindly follow the steps listed below to have a hassle-free application experience
Log on to https://www.ormngr.com/register
Click on the “Apply Now” tab, then the Register button
Create your account with your correct email and password
Go to your email box to activate your account
Login again with your registered email and password
Input your personal information and upload all the required documents
Review all your uploaded documents again to avoid errors
Click “submit” to submit information
You will receive a confirmation email that highlights your successful application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions for you:
1: Is the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship reserved for only Nigerians?
It’s open to both Nigerian and International students who are currently studying in the country on a full-time basis
2: What Kind of Exam will be Administered to Candidates
A computer-based test will be administered to test their proficiency in the course of their study
3: How much is the NNPC Chevron scholarship?
A sum of 150,000 Naira is normally awarded to undergraduates and up to 200,000 for a master’s degree program. This amount is also subject to change based on the announcement of the scholarship body.
4: How do I Apply for the Chevron scholarship 2024?
You can apply for the scholarship through the recognized portal at