This article brings information about the cheap Masters’ Degree in Canada for International Students that a lot of prospective students all over the world have been wanting to know about. If you’re looking for the most affordable options Canada offers, look no further as this article has got you covered.
To make the entire process of looking up the cheapest Universities, they have embedded an Infographic for your seamless experience.
Requirements To Enroll for Masters’s Degree in Canada
1. Temporary Resident Visa which is to be issued by the Canadian Embassy in the Country of Origination
2. A study permit will be issued on your arrival in Canada after they have carried all due checks out.
Criteria for Obtaining a Canada Student Visa
If you meet the following requirements for a master’s degree in Canada, you may apply for a Canadian study visa:
- You must have a physical examination and produce a medical certificate stating that you are in excellent health.
- You show that you have a spotless record and have never been convicted of a crime.
- To confirm this, the applicants must submit a police verification certificate.
- They have accepted you into a recognized educational institution.
- You must also persuade the visa officer during the visa interview you will leave Canada after they completed your studies.
- You show that you have the cash to cover your tuition and living expenses.
What Documents Do I Need To Apply For A Masters Degree in Canada
Having applied for a Master’s Degree in Canada and gotten your college acceptance letter, you can then apply for a student visa.
The following are the documents needed to apply For a Canadian Student Visa:
1. Valid Passport
2. Proof of Acceptance by a Recognized Institution in Canada
3. Proof of Funds
4. Passport Size Photographs: You will require two passport-sized photographs that have the attributes listed below:
- Should be at least 35 mm x 45 mm in size
- The image should not be older than 6 months
5. Immigration Medical Examination (IME)
6. Score on the English Language Proficiency Exam: Although it is not required at the time of application, you’re strongly advised to take the English Language Proficiency Test and get your score before beginning the Visa Application Process.
To confirm your acceptance to the Canadian university, you would have required to submit your English language competence score. TOEFL, IELTS, and other similar tests are all recognized.
7. Purpose Statement: When applying for a Canadian Study Permit, you must submit an essay explaining why you are visiting Canada and why you have picked the specific institution.
The checklist will ask you to submit this as an optional document, however, we strongly advise you to do so.
8. Credit Card: You’ll need a credit card to pay the application cost if you’re submitting an online application.
The fee for applying for a visa in Canada is $160.
Please keep in mind that only credit cards and not debit cards are accepted by the system.
They will allow you to use your parents’ cards, as long as you get their clear consent.
They may ask you to provide include transcripts, diplomas, degrees, or certificates from the schools you attended, Test scores, such as the TOEFL, SAT, GRE, or GMAT, your intention to leave Canada after completing the program, and how you plan to pay for all educational, living, and travel expenses.
- ATBU Courses And Admission Requirements For 2022/2023
- WAEC Biology Questions and Answers for 2022/2023
- INEC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- NIMC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application
List of Cheap Universities that offer Masters Degree in Canada
We will look at some of the recognized universities in the country that offer cheap tuition to international students looking to further their Master’s on their soil.
1. Memorial University of Newfoundland, MU
Location: St. Johns, Newfoundland
Graduate Programs: Humanities & Social Sciences, Professional Degrees, Interdisciplinary Programs, and Sciences, there are a wide range of Master’s and Doctorate programs available, both in-person and online
2. University of Northern British Columbia, UNBC
Location: Prince George, British Columbia
Graduate Programs: MBA, MSc, MEd, MEng, MScN, MSW, Graduate Certificates, and Doctorate programs are available.
3. University of Calgary, UC
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Graduate Programs: Course-based and research-based Graduate Programs, as well as Master’s and doctoral degrees in a range of fields, are available.
4. Simon Fraser University, SFU
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia
Graduate Programs: Applied Sciences, Arts & Social Sciences, Business, Communication, Art & Technology, Education, Environment, Health Sciences, and Science are among the graduate programs available.
5. University of Saskatchewan, US
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Graduate Programs: Over 80 master’s and doctoral degrees are available. specializing in medical and research domains
6. The University of Manitoba, UM
Location: Fort Garry and Bannatyne
Graduate Programs: Agriculture, Environment, Rehabilitation Science, Architecture, Art, Education, Engineering, Kinesiology, Science, Social Work, Human Ecology, Business, Music, and Graduate Studies offer a wide range of programs.
7. Concordia University, CU
Location: French-speaking region of Montreal, Quebec
Graduate Programs: The faculties of Fine Arts, Arts & Science, Engineering & Computer Science, Business, and Graduate Studies make up Concordia.
8. McGill University, MCU
Location: Downtown Montreal and Montreal Island
Graduate Programs: Agriculture, Arts, Dentistry, Education, Engineering, Law, Management, Medicine, Music, and Religious Studies are among the university’s 300+ Graduate Programs.
9. Ryerson University, RU
Graduate Programs: Arts, Communication & Design, Community Services, Engineering & Architecture, Science, and Continuing Education are among the specialties.
10. University of New Brunswick, UB
Location: Saint John and Fredericton
Graduate Programs: The university provides 75 bachelor’s degrees and graduate programs in 30 specialties.
Arts, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Forestry, Kinesiology, Law, Leadership Studies, Nursing, and Science are some of these fields.
11. University of Alberta, UA
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Graduate Programs: Agriculture, Business, Arts, Education, Engineering, Graduate Studies, Law, Medicine & Dentistry, Native Studies, Nursing, Pharmacy, Kinesiology, Rehabilitation Medicine, Public Health, and Science are just a few of the Graduate Programs available.
12. University of British Columbia, UBC
Location: British Columbia, Vancouver, and Kelowna
Graduate Programs: Applied Science, Arts, Dentistry, Education, Forestry, Land & Food Systems, Medicine, Pharmacy, and Science are among the Graduate Programs available.
13. University of Ottawa, UO
Graduate Programs: Arts, Education, Engineering, Health Science, Law (Civil and Common), Medicine, Science, Social Science, and Management are among the Graduate Programs available.
14. University of Toronto, UT
Graduate Programs: Applied Science & Engineering, Architecture, Landscape, and Design, Arts & Science, Continuing Studies, Dentistry, Education, Information, Kinesiology and Physical Education, Law, Management, Medicine, Music, Nursing, Pharmacy, Public Health, and Social Work are some of the Graduate Programs available.
To successfully enroll for a Masters’s Degree in Canada, make some personal research about the country if it’s a good fit for what you want to study as a student.
Canada is a serene country on the North American continent.
They have a high quality of living, some of the best schools on the planet are welcoming to migrants, and an enabling environment for anyone looking to be a part of something bigger than himself.
If you’re looking for the perfect country to further your studies in, then you should make Canada your primary destination.
FAQs on Cheap Masters Degree in Canada for International Students 2022/2023
1. Can I Study in Canada in 2022?
By submitting the applications in 2022, you can now earn your full degree for free in Canada.
For the academic batch 2022–2023, study in Canada without taking the IELTS in 2022.
The opportunity to enroll in one of Canada’s top universities is now available because applications for the fall semester of 2022–2023 are being accepted in these months.
2. Is January 2022 Intake Available in Canada?
International applicants are now being accepted for the January 2022 intake in Canada!
3. How Can I Get a Free Masters Degree in Canada?
International students now have the chance to study for free for a Master’s degree in Canada thanks to these university and government scholarships.
The Graduate Fellowship program at the University of Manitoba awards successful applicants $14,000 per year for up to two years, based on their academic standing.
4. What is Canada’s 2022 Intake?
From August 2022 through October 2022, you can apply for Canada’s September intake.
Apply at least a month before your deadline after checking the deadlines of the school you intend to attend.
Respond to communications from the institution right away.
5. When Should We Apply for Fall 2022?
For applicants wishing to enroll in the fall of 2022, most applications started on August 1.
Deadlines for colleges often come between November and February.
Preparing your application earlier in your senior year entails early admission.
Regular decision provides you more time to study for examinations and write college essays.
If this article has been helpful, kindly share with family and friends.