LASU Acceptance fee; We’ve got information about LASU acceptance fees and the steps to use during payment. This is as a result of the recent publication from the school management concerning the admission of new students. Read to know more from this article
The abbreviation LASU is the short name for Lagos State University. In fact, the school receives recognition, as one of the best state Universities in Nigeria despite its shortcomings especially strike actions.
To top off this, Lagos State University (LASU) admission list is out. Therefore, acceptance fees for fresh students of the 2023/2024 academic session as well as its payment procedure are set and available for you. We do this So that you won’t be in any form of confusion on how to pay LASU Acceptance fee for 2023/2024 session.
Consequently, Acceptance fees are money paid by fresh students only. It obviously represents proof of acceptance of provisional admission. This is a practice that is exercised in universities all over the country.
As for freshly admitted students, normally known as freshers, this information is for you. LASU acceptance fee payment for 2023/2024 academic session ought to be taken very seriously. In fact, you must see it as a gateway to finally securing your admission. This is because failure to pay this fee at the right time may result or lead to the revocation of your admission letter by the admission office of LASU (Lagos State University).
More information on LASU Acceptance fee
On the whole, Lagos State University’s acceptance fee for freshly admitted students is sometimes a continuous subject of debate among freshers. This set of people includes those who selected LASU as their preferred choice of institution during their UTME registration exercise.
Subsequently, only a few who have knowledge about Lagos State University (LASU) are aware that they can actually accept or reject the admission from JAMB via the JAMB CAPS portal.
So this article will provide you with the correct Lagos State University (LASU) acceptance fee for all fresh students for the 2023/2024 academic session. This is irrespective of the departments or faculty and also, the payment procedures/guidelines.
Therefore, we are delighted to inform all candidates that selected Lagos State University (LASU) as their preferred choice of the university during the UTME registration and sat for LASU post-UTME. Also, passed their cut-off mark and gained admission into the institution, the Lagos State University (LASU) acceptance fee for freshly admitted students 2023/2024 is out.
Keep reading to find out as we have written it down for your proper understanding.
How much is LASU acceptance fee
Lagos State University (LASU) Acceptance fee for fresh students 2023/2024 academic session is 20,000 Naira (Twenty Thousand Naira) per student. This fee is a non-refundable fee and you must pay it at once.
Please note that the fee above is for you to pay at the right period of time with directions from the management of Lagos State University (LASU). This fee is for both newly admitted students through UTME and direct entry.
This is to inform all successfully admitted candidates in 2022/2023 Lagos State University admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) that the ONLINE payment of the NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE is out. the amount is N20,000.00 added with the MEDICAL SCREENING FEE of N10,000 has commenced.
Important points to note
Furthermore, before you proceed to pay your acceptance fees you must make sure you take note of the following;
- AS A CANDIDATE, YOU MUST ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION. IF NOT, YOU WILL FORFEIT THE PROVISIONAL ADMISSION OFFER AND WILL NOT GAIN ACCEPTANCE ON JAMB CAPS.
- Kindly MAKE SURE you update your 0/Level results(s) at a JAMB accredited/approved CBT Centre.
- Please ENSURE you change your course on your JAMB CAPS account to the course you will be offering in LASU (if the courses are different). Do this for the provisional offer of admission to be valid.
- Then, if you have completed steps 1-3 above, proceed to Login to your JAMB CAPS account to ACCEPT the Admission offer.
- Thereafter, proceed to LASU Payment Portal for Payment of Acceptance and Medical Fees
Steps to pay your LASU acceptance fees
Follow these steps to pay your LASU acceptance fees;
- Visit the LASU New e-payment portal: https://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default_new.php.
- Supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No i.e Your 2022 UTME Registration Number
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus
- Campus: Main
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate
- Purpose: Undergraduate Acceptance Fee
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal active, valid, and current email address
- Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number.
- Click on Submit.
- The new page will display your records and the amount payable.
- Click on Submit button to continue the process.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on the REMITA payment platform.
So, you can make use of any payment options that are convenient for you on the Remita platform to effect the payment. In addition, keep safely your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email after successful payment.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information