ICIR Recruitment 2023/2024 Application form, Portal, and Requirements for entry will be shown below. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications, and also how to apply for the ICIR recruitment 2023.
What is the duty of the International Centre for Investigative Reporting?
The International Centre for Investigative Reporting is an independent, non-profit news agency with the aim of promoting accessibility and accountability through robust and objective investigative reporting.
About International Center for Investigative Reporting
International Centre for Investigative Reporting (ICIR) was founded in 2010. Its mission is to promote a country by casting corruption, as well as exposing bad governance and affairs of the nation. ICIR is fair to judgment as no one is above the law.
With the situations in the world, you will agree with me that ICIR is relevant in our community.
ICIR Recruitment 2023/2024 Details
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||ICIR Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||International Centre for Investigative Reporting|
|Number of Vacancies||Check below|
|Starting and Closing date||To Be Announced|
|Method of application||Online|
ICIR Recruitment Application Form 2023 and Official Recruitment Portal
The official Application form for the ICIR Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is icirnigeria
- Wema Bank Recruitment|Graduate Opportunities Application Form Portal
- FMBN Recruitment Official Portal &Application Form
- NIPC Recruitment Application Form & Official Portal
- ExxonMobil Recruitment Application Form | Apply Here jobs.
ICIR Recruitment 2023/2024 Vacancies
The following are the positions for 2023 recruitment:
- Investigative Reporter
- Business Reporter
- Oil and Gas Reporter
- Social Media Strategist
- Data Analyst
- Business Development Manager
ICIR Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the ICIR, the applicant must have fulfilled certain requirements. Kindly see the list of requirements listed below:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth or Naturalization
- Must have completed his Tertiary education in any of the courses: Economics, Finance, Law, Politics, Web Journalism, Statistics, or Computer Science.
- Must have completed his B.Sc/HND from an accredited and recognized university.
- Applicant must not have been convicted of any felony in the past
- The candidate must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Must be at least 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age at the time of application
- The minimum height for males and females is 1.7 meters and 1.64 meters respectively.
- Must possess a valid identification medium such as Voters Card, Driver’s License, National ID Card, or International Passport
- Must be in top condition by not having any medical deformity and disability
- At least two passport photographs
- G.A certificate
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- NIN and a Working Email
- Phone Number
How to Apply for ICIR Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position. Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Visit www.icirnigeria.org
- Input your first name, valid phone number, and email
- Once you are done, click on proceed.
- Carefully read the job requirements for the position you are looking for.
- Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
ICIR Recruitment 2023/2024 Starting and Closing Date
The starting date and the closing date for the ICIR Recruitment are not yet out.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.