FUNAI Post UTME Form is not yet out. This is to inform candidates that choose Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike as their first or second choice in the 2022 Jamb examination that they need to exercise patience for the form. Read on for more information.
The admission requirements for entry into undergraduate academic programmes are stated below:
Admission into the basic studies programme of the University is open to candidates who have five credit passes at the O’Levels
The credit passes shall include English and Mathematics.
Admission Requirement for Undergraduate Programmes
Prospective students would need to satisfy the following general requirements before they are offered admission to the Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo.
1. For admission to 100 Level (UMEa), candidates must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings; and
- An acceptable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in relevant subjects.
2. For admission to 200 level (direct entry), candidates should, in addition to five SSCE credit passes as in a (1) above, obtain at least two A’level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects or possess NCE or OND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
In addition to the above general requirements, prospective students must satisfy faculty/departmental requirements.
How to Apply and Admission Policy
Just like other accredited Universities in Nigeria, FUNAI abides by the Federal Government Policy on the admission of students into the Tertiary Institutions as may be provided by the National Policy on Education.
Requirements for Admission
Candidates must possess Credits in English, and Mathematics, plus Credit passes in at least three (3) other subjects relevant to/her field of study.
Mode of Admission
The National Policy on Education provides two basic modes for admission of students into the Tertiary Institutions viz;
1. Regular Student Admission (UTME)
These candidates are expected to participate in the “A” level examination organized by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and must obtain a minimum average score as may be agreed by the Technical Committee Meeting of the Tertiary Education Committee.
2. Direct Entry Admission (D.E)
This category is for students with Diploma Certificate. They are usually admitted into the second or third year of the similar Degree Programme where the Diploma was obtained. However, each University has the right to review its criteria for admission into Direct Entry.
FUNAI Post UTME 2022
FUNAI Post UTME Form 2022 is yet to begin. The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike 2022 Post UTME admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out. See the screening date and requirements below.
The FUNAI cut-off mark is 200 for all applicants who had chosen Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Requirement for FUNAI Post UTME
Interested candidates must have made the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike their 1st Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 200.
- FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form
- LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Registration Guide
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME
1. Eligible candidates should navigate to Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike website https://funai.edu.ng and click on admissions at the top menu or quick links, Click on 2022/2023 Admission Screening on the new page, and click on “Prospective Students”. Now click on “Click to Apply” under the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Application.
2. On the new page, Enter your “JAMB Registration Number” and generate your remita after which you will have to choose your method of payment.
3. After the payment, return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again. Complete the form and submit the application
4. Print out the acknowledgement slip and make sure to take it along for the Post-UTME Test.
Frequently Asked Questions About FUNAI Post UTME
Below we have some frequently asked questions about the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike:
1. What are FUNAI Requirements for Post UTME?
your Jamb Score must be up to 180. you must have at least 5 credits passed of which English language must be included. you must choose the institution as your most preferred institution.
2. Is FUNAI Post UTME Date Out?
The management of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) has announced 10th November 2022 as the latest date for the commencement of the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exams. This means that the CBT examination will start officially on the 10th of November 2022.
3. How much is FUNAI Post UTME?
Federal University Ndufu Alike FUNAI Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
4. What is the Cut-Off Mark for Ebonyi Federal University?
The Federal University of Ebonyi cut-off mark for each course in the Post UTME is below: 220-240 – Nursing and Medicine; 200 Physiology, Anatomy, Pharmacy, Common Law, and Mass Communication.
5. Can you Register Post UTME Online?
visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information; complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application Form online; and. prints out a copy of the Registration Form.
Please do well to share this article with friends via all social media platforms.