How to Cancel ESPN Plus: Using the same website where you purchased your membership, you can cancel ESPN+.
If in doubt, cancel your subscription on the platform or device that charges you.
On iOS, Android, Roku, Amazon, and the web, follow these instructions to cancel your ESPN+ subscription.
Thanks to its extensive library of live sports programming, original programming, sports documentaries, and other offerings, ESPN+ is a well-liked streaming service. ESPN+ costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 annually, which is hardly the most costly streaming subscription.
The procedure to cancel ESPN+ is simple if you need to take a break for whatever reason. However, the specific methods differ based on how you have invoiced and the platform you use to cancel your account.
How to Cancel ESPN+ on a Web Browser
You can use a web browser if you signed up for ESPN+ in a browser and are being billed by ESPN directly.
- Start a web browser and go to the ESPN+ billing page. Log into your account if necessary.
- Click Log in.
- Click Manage.
- Click Cancel Subscription and then confirm this is what you want to do.
How to Cancel ESPN+ Through Google Play
If you are being billed for ESPN+ through Google Play, this is how you should cancel your service.
1. Start a web browser and go to play.google.com. Log in if needed. Alternatively, you can start the Google Play app on your Android device and tap your account icon at the top right.
2. On the left, click My Subscriptions (or, in the Google Play app, tap Payments & subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions).
3. Choose ESPN+ and then select Manage.
4. Choose Cancel Subscription and confirm this is what you want to do.
How to Cancel ESPN+ on an iPhone or iPad
Cancel your service here if you subscribed to ESPN+ through your Apple ID.
- Start the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Click your account information at the top of the page.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap ESPN+.
- Tap Cancel Subscription and then confirm this is what you want to do.
How to Cancel ESPN+ Through iTunes
If you prefer, you can cancel your service in the iTunes app on your computer if you subscribed to ESPN+ through iTunes.
- Start iTunes on your computer.
- Click Account and then click View My Account.
- On the Account Information page, go to the Settings section. In Subscriptions, click Manage.
- Near ESPN+, click Edit.
- Click Cancel Subscription and confirm this is what you want.
How to Cancel ESPN+ on Roku’s Website
If you subscribed to ESPN+ using your Roku, you’ll need to cancel service using Roku as well.
1. Open a web browser and go to your account page on the Roku website. Log in if necessary.
2. Click Manage your subscriptions.
3. In the Active Subscriptions section, click your ESPN+ subscription.
4. Click Unsubscribe and confirm you want to do this.
How to cancel ESPN+ on Amazon
If you’ve subscribed to ESPN+ through Amazon or a Fire TV device, you can cancel on the Amazon website.
1. Start a web browser and go to Amazon’s subscriptions page. Sign in if necessary.
2. In the Your Subscriptions section, find ESPN+ and select Actions.
3. Click Cancel your subscription and confirm this is what you want to do.
- How to Put Multiple Pictures on Instagram Story
- Snapchat Failed to Send: How to Troubleshoot it
- How to Tell if Someone Blocked you on Snapchat
FAQs on How to Cancel ESPN Plus
Below are some FAQs and Answers for you:
1. Why did I Get Charged for ESPN Plus?
All replies. Possibly because you started the ESPN subscription directly on their website or on a non Apple device, and then started a different subscription from an Apple device instead of logging in to your existing ESPN account. You would need to go to the ESPN website to view the other subscription.
2. How do I Cancel my Free Trial of ESPN?
You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your account at espn.com, emailing us at supp[email protected] or calling Customer Support at 1(800) 727-1800.
3. How do I cancel ESPN Plus on my Android phone?
How do I cancel my ESPN+ subscription through the Google Play Store on my mobile device?
Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet.
Make sure you’re signed in to the correct Google Account first.
Then tap the menu icon followed by Subscriptions.
Select your ESPN+ subscription.
Tap Cancel subscription.
4. How do I cancel ESPN Plus on my iPhone?
Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it. Tap your ESPN+ subscription to manage. Use the options to manage your ESPN+ subscription. You can choose a different subscription plan or you can cancel by tapping Cancel Subscription.
5. How do I Access my ESPN+ Account?
In the ESPN+ tab within the ESPN app on Apple, Android, and Amazon Fire devices, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Chromecast, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Oculus Go. See the full list of supported devices and how to stream here.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.