Are you in search of a university for your undergraduate or postgraduate education? Federal University, Kashere will be a good option for you. The nature of education in Nigeria is always evolving, and this evolution is reflected in the opening of more and more institutions of higher learning. Demand for education is influenced by a variety of factors.
Federal University, Kashere provides low tuition (costing less than N100K), like most federal colleges in Nigeria, because the federal government of Nigeria pays the majority of the university’s operating expenses.
The university welcomes students from all over the nation and has no religious affiliation. The personnel and student body of the university are unknown to us.
Bachelor’s degree programs in education, agriculture, science, and social sciences are offered at Federal University in Kashere.
The college has a marginally competitive admission process and provides students with various facilities like hostels, college buildings etc.
About Federal University, Kashere (FUK)
Federal University, Kashere (FUK) was one of the new federal universities established by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2010.
To increase access and ensure equity among all the States of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory in terms of the presence of federal tertiary institutions.
FUK aspires to be a world-class institution of higher learning which shall attract and train brilliant and talented young people from diverse backgrounds in Gombe State, Nigeria and beyond to become the leaders of tomorrow.
1. To train high-level technical manpower for the technological development of Nigeria.
2. To conduct research that will translate into products and services.
3. To provide community services that will impact the well-being of the people.
The Federal University of Kashere seeks to become a world-renowned centre of learning where students are prepared with the knowledge, skills, and disposition they need in order to serve their community, State, Nation, and the world through excellence in Teaching, Research, and Service’.
The Mission of the Federal University of Kashere is to serve as a world-renowned Center of learning through excellence in teaching, research and scholarly/artistic activities, and service to the community, state, nation, and the world.
The law establishing the university has defined the following objectives for it. The objectives of the university are:
1. To encourage the advancement of learning and to hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex or political conviction the opportunity of acquiring higher and liberal education;
2. To provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its branches, and to make those facilities available on proper terms to such persons as are equipped to benefit from them;
3. To encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in restricted fields of learning and human endeavour;
4. To relate its activities to the social, cultural and economic needs of the people of Nigeria; and
Undertake any other activity appropriate for a university of a higher standard.
FUK is an institution of higher learning that is committed to excellence and integrity in the pursuit of knowledge within an environment that respects diversity, the worth of the individual, academic freedom, a commitment to service-learning, and shared responsibility for applying knowledge and skills to address the interrelated issues that affect the local, national and global communities.
In this regard, FUK is committed to the following core values:
- Truth and integrity in the pursuit, generation, dissemination, and application of knowledge;
- Freedom of thought and expression;
- Respect for diversity and the dignity of the individual;
- Responsibility as stewards of the environment and citizens of the world;
- Excellence in intellectual, personal, and operational endeavours;
- High standards of morals and ethics; and efficient resource management based on the need for cost-effectiveness.
Faculties and Departments in Federal University of Kashere
The Federal University of Kashere is made up of different faculties and departments. Below is a list of all the faculties with their departments in this university.
1. Faculty of Agriculture
The faculty houses four (4) departments:
- Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Department Agronomy
- Department Animal Science
- Department Soil Science
2. Faculty of Education
The faculty houses three (3) departments:
- Department of Art and Social Science Education.
- Department of Educational Foundations.
- Department of Science Education.
3. Faculty of Humanities, Management and Social Sciences Departments
- Department of Accounting and Business Administration
- Department of Economics and Developmental Studies
- Department of Geography
- Department of History and Diplomatic Studies
- Department of Languages
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Religious Studies
- Department of Sociology
4. Faculty of Management Sciences Departments
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Public Administration
5. Faculty of Science
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Department of Physics
FUKASHERE Cut off Mark 2023
The current UTME Cut off Mark for FUKASHERE is 180. The Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State is inviting candidates who made FUKASHERE their first choice in the recently concluded UTME for admission into their department of choice.
FUKASHERE also has supplementary forms for candidates who did not meet the minimum cut-off point for their department.
Candidates are expected to have at least 5 Credits in their WASSCE or NECO Result in addition to scoring at least 180 in the UTME.
That is the current cut-off mark for all the departments in FUKASHERE. Candidates who wish to apply for admission into Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State should read about FUKASHERE Post UTME and also visit FUKASHERE Portal.
- Federal University Lokoja Courses
- Nigeria Maritime University(NMU) Courses
- Federal University of Lafia Faculties and Courses
- List of Federal Government Unity Schools in Nigeria
Frequently Asked Questions Federal University, Kashere
Below are some frequently asked questions for you:
1. What is the Cut off Mark of Fukashere?
The UTME Cut off Mark for FUKASHERE is 180. Candidates should have made Federal University Kashere their first choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
2. What are the Courses Offered at Federal University Kashere?
Accountancy / Accounting.
Agricultural Science and Education.
Christian Religious Knowledge / Studies.
3. What are the School Fees of Federal University Kashere?
Below is a breakdown of Federal University, Kashere School Fees for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FUKASHERE School Fees 2023/2024.
Tuition – N0.00
Caution Deposit – N3,000.00
Acceptance Fee – N3,000.00
Examination – N3,000.00
4. Does Fuk Offer Biochemistry?
Biochemistry in FUK is competitive, hence candidates are advised to meet the minimum requirements which are highlighted below. Minimum of five (5) credit passes in SSCE results, not more than two sittings. Must score up to the general requirements in UTME/JAMB.
5. Is Fukashere Second Batch Admission List Out?
FUKASHERE admission list: The 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission list of the Federal University, Kashere (FUKashere) for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.