Burger King Scholarship Program: This scholarship program is administered by Scholarship America®. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin. Read on for more information.
The Burger king foundation is a charitable organization, which was founded in October 2005 and serves as a not-for-profit charitable arm of the burger king franchise.
The Foundation has been able to positively impact the communities where we work and live in collaboration with Burger King Corporation staff members, franchisees, suppliers, and customers.
The burger king Family Fund and the Scholars program are currently managed by the foundation.
Get to Know About Burger King Scholarship
The burger king scholars program aids high school seniors in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada in continuing their education. It also aids employees’ wives, domestic partners, children, and children of employees.
Over 46,000 students have received scholarships totaling more than $53 million through the program so far.
Nearly 4,000 outstanding students received scholarships totaling $4.3 million alone in the previous academic year.
James W. McLamore, the co-founder of the BURGER KING® brand, was known for his integrity, high standards, and entrepreneurial drive. He also valued education and good conduct.
These ideas were crucial in realizing a goal, and they also form the basis of the BURGER KING® Foundation, which will carry on his legacy and dedication to education.
- Tomunson Doctoral Fellowships Programme
- Moolahspot Scholarships Programme
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program
- B.P Dammizio Entrance Scholarships
- Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship
Burger King Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
Available to all high school seniors who satisfy the requirements below, the BURGER KING® General High School Senior Track
1. Be a resident of Canada, Puerto Rico, the United States, or Guam.
2. graduating high school seniors in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, or Canada, or grade 12 graduates in Canada, or have completed homeschooling in any of those three countries.
3. Possess a cumulative high school GPA of at least 2.0 on a scale of 4.0 or the equivalent.
4. Arrange to attend a two- or four-year accredited college, university, vocational-technical school, CEGEP, or equivalent in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, or Canada full-time and continuously for the whole 2023–24 academic year.
Burger King Scholarship Awards
The amount of money earned by taking part in Franchisees determines the permissible distribution of new rewards each year.
1. For awardees in the United States and Canada, all prize checks will be written in USD. Early August will see the mailing of checks to beneficiaries, which will be made out to the student’s school. Checks for participants in enrichment programs will be processed in accordance with the student’s desire and in accordance with their enrolment.
2. Awards cannot be delayed and are not renewable. To receive up to four prizes totaling $4,000, the $1,000 Employee-Based Track awardees must reapply to the program each year that they are eligible. Regional and special-named award recipients may reapply and be considered for the $1,000 general awards (up to $4,000).
3. The Employee-Based Track scholarships are for undergraduate study, graduate study, and nontraditional courses at accredited institutions.
4. For the General High School Senior Track, scholarships are for undergraduate study only. Awards to General High School Senior Track recipients are one-time only; past recipients may not reapply for additional awards.
Applicants will be notified of their status in May 2023. Not all applicants will receive scholarships.
- Canada Ariell Food Institute Scholarship
- Freshman and University-Wide Scholarships
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship
- UQ Scholarships in Quantitative Biology
- Fully Funded NSERC Collaborative Research & Training Program
Application Process: How to Apply
The “Create an Account” link is located at the bottom of this page. To sign up for a student account, you must create a username and password.
Before creating an account for you, you will be alerted via an email validation procedure. Use a real email address only. Filling out the student profile’s information requests is the last step in creating your account.
You will have access to the application once your student account has been created and your profile information has been entered.
You can exit the website at any time while working on your application by clicking the Log Out or Save and Log Out options. To log in, you must enter your username and password as provided when registering for a student account.
The following details that will be required for the application procedure include:
- Please carefully review your application before submitting it:
- A list of your work experiences, involvement in school and community activities, and grades.
- A current (official or unofficial) transcript of grades.
BURGER KING® employee information if your application is to be associated with an employee. Printing a paper copy of your application to keep for your records is advised.
It is not necessary to send Scholarship America or the BURGER KING® Foundation printed copies of the online application.
To submit the application, all pages with required fields must be filled out using the format specified.
Application Deadline: Applications are currently closed, bookmark this page for subsequent updates.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.