You could be part of the Brunel University London Masters Scholarship if you know what to do and if you get the right information. Our aim as you read through, is to bring you to a point of understanding and to equip you with the necessary information that you will need regarding the Brunel University London Masters Scholarship.
Brunel University London Masters Scholarship
The Postgraduate Academic Excellence scholarship is open to students pursuing Postgraduate Taught (PGT) courses at Brunel University London.
This scholarship is accessible to all students who have achieved a First-Class undergraduate degree.
This degree could be obtained from a UK University within the UK or an overseas campus, or it could be an equivalent of a UK First-Class degree from an EU institution.
Furthermore, graduates of Brunel University London will receive the Graduate Discount of 15%, applied to the final tuition fee amount owed, after any scholarship award has been factored in.
To be eligible, they should enroll in a taught postgraduate program under full self-funding terms, including the use of career development loans.”
The value of this scholarship is a discount of 15% off the tuition fees.
- LIC Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship
- GKS Scholarship Program
- Haryana Scholarship Programme
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Program for Women
The Scholarship will be granted to students enrolled in full-time, part-time, distance learning, or online learning modes who fulfill the subsequent eligibility criteria:
1. Possess an unconditional acceptance to pursue a taught Master’s program at Brunel University London, encompassing programs like MBA and Mres.
2. Attain a First-Class honors degree from a UK University or an EU University.
3. For a UK degree: The degree must be granted by a UK University, without the requirement of attending a UK-based campus.
4. A distinction awarded in an honors degree is acceptable in cases where a First-Class classification is not offered.
5. Holding a higher degree without obtaining a First-Class classification at the undergraduate level does not meet the criteria for this award.
6. For an EU equivalent, the accolade should originate from a recognized EU institution and match the equivalence of a First-Class honors degree.
Those not eligible for this Scholarship
The following groups are not eligible for the scholarship:
1. Participants in associate courses or modules.
2. Enrollees in short courses.
3. Students in PGCert, PGDip, and PGCE courses, except for PGCE Secondary Education with PE and PGCE Primary (which aren’t supported by the Government’s Teacher Training bursaries).
4. Those pursuing Postgraduate Research courses.
5. Individuals who are fully or partially funded, excluding those whose fees are covered by their employers. However, this includes applicants benefiting from:
6. Students sponsored by their respective Governments.”
Recipients of this scholarship will receive a 15% deduction from their annual tuition fee.
The discount pertains solely to the tuition charges and does not encompass any supplementary fees that might arise, including fees for resubmission, repeated modules, or resits.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, you have to fill out the scholarship form on the official website and submit the necessary document as will be specified in the application form.
The application deadline for this scholarship hasn’t been stated yet, but it will interest you to know that this scholarship is currently ongoing.
Click here to apply
- Ch Muhammad Koya Scholarship Program
- Moma Scholarship Program
- Nabanna Scholarship Program
- Central Sector Scholarship Program
- HDFC Bank Scholarship
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.