UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship offers financial support to help pay for fees and living costs while you study as an undergraduate. Also, as a Postgraduate student studying find out about the loans and financial awards available to help support you.
UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship
All undergraduate programs are eligible for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship, which was created to encourage and enable overseas students from low-income families to attend UCL to complete their degrees.
Under the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship, international students from low-income families are encouraged to enroll in full-time undergraduate degree programs at UCL.
Important information that you need to know;
Value: 10 awards of full tuition fees and maintenance allowance, and 20 awards of full tuition fees
Available to: Prospective students
Selection criteria: Financial need
Eligible fee status: Overseas
Eligible programs: All Undergraduate degrees
Value, Benefits, and Duration
In 2023–2024, there may be up to 30 scholarships offered.
20 awards of full tuition costs; 10 awards of full tuition fees and maintenance allowance.
The scholarship is valid for the length of the program as usual. Any additional money received for their UCL undergraduate degree studies before or after receiving the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship must be reported immediately to the UCL Student Financial Office by the scholarship winner.
- Uni Leipzig Summer School Scholarships Programme
- Joshua Nkomo Scholarships Program Application Details
- Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarship Program
- Newton International Fellowships for International Researchers
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
1. Be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate
2. Must be from a low-income background
3. AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Undergraduate degree at UCL in 2024.
How to Apply
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must have submitted an application for admission to UCL.
Access instructions for the online scholarship application form are as follows:
1. Log in to Portico with your regular information.
2. To view the “Active Application” for which you want to request funding, click the “View” button.
3. Choose “Funding” from the menu at the top of the page on the application screen.
4. Right now, you are on the funding page. Click “Check and apply” under “Funds Available” to learn more about the funds for which you can submit an application.
5. To apply for a scholarship, click on the name of the scholarship
Note that: For each program that you wish to apply for funding, you will need to submit a separate scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications to this scholarship will be at 5 pm BST, Monday 24 April 2024.
Check here for some Essential information
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need.
Successful candidates for 2024 will be notified by early June 2024.
While you do not need to have received an admissions offer in order to be eligible for this scholarship, UCL Admissions will need to have verified your fee status. Some students experience this right away after submitting an application to the university, while many may not experience it until right before receiving an admissions offer. If you are unable to access the scholarship application form, you may need to wait until UCL has decided whether to grant you an admission offer. Make sure to submit your admissions application well in advance of the scholarship deadline.
Frequently Application Questions Here
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.