Baze University is a private university in Nigeria that provides a variety of undergraduate programs. Continue reading to learn about Baze University courses and entrance criteria for the 2023/2024 academic year!
- Osun State University Courses
- Laspotech Student Portal Login
- Yobe State University Programmes
- Admiralty University List of Courses
About Baze University
Baze University is a high-priced private university in Nigeria, located in the capital of Abuja. We say high-priced since the university’s tuition is out of reach for many Nigerians.
However, the University gives quality education to its students with the goal of preparing them to be change agents in Nigeria and positively affect the country.
The University offers Bachelor’s degree programs in engineering, science, medicine, and law, among other fields. We do not have information on their student body or staff demographic, but we assume they are diverse because they do not affiliate the university with any religious organization.
Baze University tuition is approximately N1,000,000 – above; because many people cannot afford these fees, the admission selection process is not extremely competitive.
The University provides students with housing, a cafeteria, well-built college buildings, constant electricity, ATM machines, and other amenities.
Baze University Courses
The National Universities Commission (NUC) of Nigeria has officially certified and/or recognized Baze University. The following is a list of high-quality courses available at Baze University:
- Banking And Finance
- Business Management/Management Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering:
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Government And Public Administration
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Insurance And Actuarial Science
- International Relations
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science:
- Medicine And Surgery
- Petroleum And Gas Engineering
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Quantity Surveying
- Radiography And Radiation Science
- Sociology And Anthropology
- Surveying And Geoinformatics
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Urban And Regional Planning
Credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or it’s equivalent acquired in no more than two sittings are the minimal entrance criteria for admission to Baze University. English Language, Mathematics, and other disciplines related to the planned course of study must be passed.
1. As a legislative condition for admission into Nigerian universities, candidates must have taken the current year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the necessary cut-off marks.
2. Applicants should make certain that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their desired program at Baze University.
3. They encourage candidates who did not pick Baze University when enrolling for the 2023 JAMB UTME but desire to be accepted to first alter their first choice Institution to Baze University at any JAMB Office or any JAMB accredited Cyber Café, then follow the procedures above.
4. In addition to the foregoing, the University holds a Post-UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission. Applicants may not be allowed if they do not meet the requirements of the screening process.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.