Do you want to find out more about Ajayi Crowther University? What are the courses, cut-off marks, and admission requirements for the 2022/2023 academic session? If so, please see the Ajayi Crowther University courses, cut-off mark, and admission requirements listed below.
- OAU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form, Cut-Off Mark
The National Universities Commission (NUC) of Nigeria has formally certified and/or recognized Ajayi Crowther University (ACU).
About Ajayi Crowther University
Ajayi Crowther University is a private university in Oyo, South West Nigeria. Oyo is a comparatively developed state in Nigeria, adjacent to Lagos and Ogun.
Founded in 2005 by the Church of Nigeria’s Supra Diocesan Board (West), and named after the first bishop to translate the Bible into Yoruba, Ajayi Crowther.
Because the university has a small student population, the student body is not very diversified; yet, admission to Ajayi Crowther University is not very competitive.
Along with the limited student body, there is a similarly small teacher and staff number. The University provides housing and other infrastructure, as well as tuition and school fees ranging from N600,000 to N700,000.
Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Courses
You may view the JAMB Subject Combinations for the courses mentioned below HERE (including UTME, Direct Entry, and O’level requirements).
The following is a list of high-quality courses available at Ajayi Crowther University (ACU):
- Actuarial Science
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering:
- Computer Science
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English Language
- Estate Management
- Guidance And Counselling
- History And International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Relations And Personnel Management
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science:
- Peace Strategic And Conflict Resolution
- Performing Arts
- Physics With Electronics
- Political Science
- Radiography And Radiation Science
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics
- Teacher Education Science
Ajayi Crowther University Cut-off Mark
ACU’s cut-off mark for admission to all programs in 2022/2023 is 180, and ACU admits and screens both first and second-choice applicants in their Post-UTME.
Once you have met the cut-off mark requirement, you can proceed to the rest of the admission criteria for the selected course.
Ajayi Crowther Departments Cut-off Mark
Ajayi Crowther University does not have a set cut-off point for courses. Candidates with a minimum UTME score of 180, on the other hand, are entitled to apply for admission to any of their preferred courses.
In terms of the number of individuals seeking admission to ACU, the admission procedure is competitive, and admissions are granted based on the higher the jamb scores, the better the chances of admission.
The cut-off mark for each fluctuates based on the performance of individuals who applied to study at the institution that year.
ACU’s General Admission Requirements
Here are the ACU admission requirements for 2022/2023.
- UTME entry criteria for ACU
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” in their O’level results (s).
- Candidates must get a JAMB UTME score of at least 180.
We believe this article has been helpful. However, share this article with your friends on your social platform and drop a comment below.