Abia State TESCOM Recruitment has begun its yearly recruiting process for certified teachers in Abia State secondary schools for 2023. Recruitment of Teachers in Abia State.
Interested applicants who are eager to affect students’ education and are also qualified for any of the various roles listed below are encouraged to apply online at www.abiastate.gov.ng.
Requirements For Abia State TESCOM Recruitment
Here we will list some of the criteria or conditions you must meet before you may be approved:
1. You must be a Nigerian and an Oyo state resident
2. It is accessible in Taraba state for both men and women.
3. You should be able to communicate effectively.
4. For improved learning, you must have a positive relationship with your pupils.
5. Should be willing to relocate to a new environment and be hardworking
6. The candidate must have at least 5 credits in their O’level results, including English and Mathematics.
7. Should have finished the mandatory one-year program. NYSC candidates must hold one of the following certificates or any other equivalent to a B.sc, HND, or OND.
8. You will benefit from having good computer skills.
9. Must be between the ages of 20 and 35.
10. Should have a signed certificate of origin. Should also have a birth certificate or age declaration.
How to Apply For Abia State TESCOM Recruitment
We have provided step-by-step instructions on how to apply for Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment below.
1. Visit the official registration website at www.tescom.abiastate.gov.ng.
2. Go to the job/vacancy section.
3. Create an account with them by providing a valid email address and phone number.
4. Confirm your email address.
5. Select the position you’re searching for from the dashboard.
6. Fill out the form completely and submit all required documents.
7. Submit your form and save a copy for yourself.
8. Before submitting your form, review it to ensure that all of your information is right.
All successful applicants will be shortlisted and contacted through email or SMS.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.