Do you wish to know about Rufus Giwa Polytechnic? Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements? If yes, this information is for you. However, the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) in Nigeria has officially authorized and/or recognized RUGIPO in Owo, Ondo State.
- Heritage Polytechnic Programmes
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic
- LENS Polytechnic Offa Programmes
- Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission
About Rufus Giwa Polytechnic
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, located in Owo, Ondo State, is a state-owned and controlled polytechnic. Since its inception in 1979, the polytechnic has been known as Chief Rufus Folusho Giwa Polytechnic.
The polytechnic has a vast and diversified student body. International and domestic pupils of various religions and cultural backgrounds.
The polytechnic educates her students in Science and Technology, both theoretically and practically. RUGIPO tuition is cheaper than N100,000, however, there are no accommodations.
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic offers courses in science and technology, agriculture, social science, arts, management, and engineering.
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Courses
Below is the list of courses on offer at the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State.
- Agricultural And Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health And Production Tech.
- Architectural Technology
- Arts And Design
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fisheries Technology
- Food Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition And Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Production Tech.
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Social Development
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics
- Urban And Regional Planning
RUGIPO ND Admission Entry Requirements.
1. To be eligible for the Post-UTME test and admission screening procedure, candidates must meet the RUGIPO cut-off mark and courses to be provided.
2. Candidates must have obtained at least 5 credit passes in relevant courses, including English Language and Mathematics, at the GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or recognized equivalents in no more than two (2) sittings.
3. Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years old in the admission year.
4. Before getting admitted, you must meet the standards of the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic department and faculty.
RUGIPO HND Admission Entry Requirements.
The following fundamental conditions must be satisfied for an applicant to be considered for admission to the institution at the HND level;
1. A potential Higher National Diploma applicant must have a minimum credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in their National Diploma in the applicable ND Programme.
2. A National Diploma in the same curriculum with at least a lower credit pass in the appropriate program of study and at least one-year post-ND relevant industry training experience is required for entrance to the Higher National Diploma program.
3. We may consider candidates with a passing grade and a minimum of two years after qualification experience in the selected sector for admission in rare situations.
4. A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industry experience is required, as well as five (5) credit passes in applicable O-Level courses in no more than two sittings.
5. Admission to all HND programs at the university, particularly for potential candidates from other universities, requires a transcript.
We believe this article was helpful if yes kindly share it with family and friends via all social media platforms.