Middle Emerson College Acceptance Rate: Interested in attending Emerson College? Check out their acceptance rate. In order for you to have a strong chance of being admitted, we will guide you and cover everything you need to know about Emerson College as you read on.
Overview of Emerson College
Emerson College, established in 1880 as a private institution, boasts an urban campus spanning 8 acres. With a fall 2022 undergraduate enrollment of 4,149 students, the college operates on a semester-based academic calendar.
In the 2024 edition of Best Colleges, Emerson College holds the #13 rank among Regional Universities in the North. The annual tuition and fees amount to $55,392.
Located in Boston, MA, Emerson College is a nonprofit private college that specializes in a select few academic programs. The institution typically enrolls around 5,000 students annually.
Admission statistics reveal that a significant portion of admitted students achieved SAT scores between 1200 and 1410 or ACT composite scores between 27 and 31.
Based on collected GPA data, it is estimated that the average accepted student at Emerson College falls within the GPA range of 3.55 to 3.71.
Approximately 30 percent of all applicants received acceptance offers, and of those admitted, about 18 percent chose to enroll. For further details, you can visit the admissions office website at emerson.edu.
- NYU Tuition Fee, Scholarships and Acceptance Rate
- Harvard-Westlake Tuition, Acceptance Rate, and Ranking
- UPenn Acceptance Rate and Admission Statistics
- Carnegie Mellon Acceptance Rate and Admission Statistics
- Virginia Tech Acceptance Rate and Admission Requirements
Emerson College Acceptance Rate
Emerson College’s admission process has an overall acceptance rate of 43%, and for early applicants, it’s slightly higher at 59%.
Among those accepted students who submitted test scores, approximately half fall within the SAT score range of 1250 to 1430 or have an ACT score between 30 and 32.
However, one-quarter of admitted students achieved scores above these ranges, while another quarter scored below them. The application deadline for Emerson College is January 16th.
In the evaluation of applicants, Emerson College’s admissions officials place great importance on a student’s GPA as an academic factor.
They also consider an applicant’s high school class rank when available and deem letters of recommendation to be highly significant.
To explore additional academic criteria and other school-related information, you can refer to College Compass.
Emerson College International Student Admissions
International students must meet specific additional admission criteria in addition to the general requirements that are identical to those for U.S. applicants.
Admission Requirements for International Students
1. Scores of standardized exams to study in the USA
2. of purpose for US
3. Certification of Finances.
4. Copy of passport.
5. Letters of recommendation to study in the US
6. Official transcripts from all previously attended educational institutions.
7. English translations have to be sent if the transcripts are in regional languages.
8. School Report
9. International students are also required to submit their English proficiency test scores.
- University of Miami Acceptance Rate
- University of Michigan Acceptance Rate
- University of Florida Acceptance Rate
- UC Davis Acceptance Rate
- Tulane Acceptance Rate
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.