Are you looking for Bells University School Fees for the 2022/2023 academic session? If so, continue reading to see Bells University School Fees for different levels for the 2022/2023 academic session. Keep reading!

Bells University School Fees

READ ALSO!!!

About Bells University

The Bells University of Technology is a private university in Otta, Ogun State, Nigeria, located in the southwestern part of the country.

Ogun state, which borders Lagos and Oyo states, is a rapidly developing state in Nigeria. The state of Ogun has the most universities in Nigeria.

Since its inception in 2005, the University has been committed to national development and entrepreneurship. It motivates students to pursue research and technical advancements, giving them a competitive advantage both nationally and internationally.

The Bells University of Technology provides degree programs in agriculture, sciences, engineering, arts, management, and Please keep in mind that all concerns about Bells University’s school fee schedule for freshmen in the 2022/2023 academic year should be sent to the comment section.

Bells University of Technology’s school fees [N600,000 – N700,000] are reasonable and affordable to a large number of Nigerians.

Because it has no religious affiliation, it welcomes students from all religious backgrounds. It has a medium-sized student body, admittance is tough, and it offers housing for its students.

The Bells University of Technology School Fees Schedule 2022/2023 Academic Session

Approved School Fees For 100 Level & Direct Entry Students 2022/2023 Academic Session:

COLLEGESManagementNatural SciencesEngineeringEnvironmental
SciencesSciencesSciences
Core SciencesFood SciencesComputer/IT
NNNNNN
Fee Per Session Payable With Bronze Halls of555,000.00575,000.00575,000.00605,000.00605,000.00605,000.00
Residence Option
Fee Per Session Payable With Silver Halls of595,000.00615,000.00615,000.00645,000.00645,000.00645,000.00
Residence Option
PAYMENT DETAILS:
ACCOUNT NAME:BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
BANK NAME:WEMA BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NO:0120571521
SORT CODE:035171564

NOTE

1. The following does not include the payment of the BUPF Levy of N20,000.00 once each session to BUPF Accounts with a Separate Teller.

2. The authorized fee is due in full on or before the start of academic activities in September of each year. Parents/Students may also pay a minimum of 60% on or before the restart, with the remaining 40% subject to an administrative charge and due on or before the first semester exams.

3. Medical screening/X-ray/Vaccinations at annual fees (currently N21,000.00) are required for all 100 level and Direct Entry students. This medical price is not included in the aforementioned fee.

Bells University of Technology School Fees For 200 & 300 Level

Approved School Fees For 200-300 Level Students 2022/2023 Academic Session:

COLLEGESManagementNatural SciencesEngineeringEnvironmental
SciencesSciencesSciences
Core SciencesFood SciencesComputer/IT
NNNNNN
Fee Per Session Payable With Bronze Halls of505,000.00525,000.00525,000.00555,000.00555,000.00555,000.00
Residence Option
Fee Per Session Payable With Silver Halls of545,000.00615,000.00565,000.00605,000.00605,000.00605,000.00
Residence Option
PAYMENT DETAILS:
ACCOUNT NAME:BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
BANK NAME:ZENITH BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NO:1010763844
SORT CODE:057150495

NOTE:

1. The aforementioned does not include the payment of the BUPF Levy of N20,000.00 once each session to BUPF Accounts with a Separate Teller.

2. The authorized fee is due in full on or before the start of academic activities in September of each year. Parents/Students may also pay a minimum of 60% on or before the restart, with the remaining 40% subject to an administrative charge and due on or before the first semester exams.

3. Medical screening/X-ray/Vaccinations at annual fees (currently N21,000.00) are required for all 100 level and Direct Entry students. This medical price is not included in the aforementioned fee.

Bells University of Technology School Fees For 400 & 500 Level

Approved School Fees For 400-500 Level Students 2022/2023 Session:

COLLEGESManagementNatural SciencesEngineeringEnvironmental
SciencesSciencesSciences
Core SciencesFood SciencesComputer/IT
NNNNNN
Fee Per Session Payable With Bronze Halls of505,000.00525,000.00525,000.00555,000.00555,000.00555,000.00
Residence Option
Fee Per Session Payable With Silver Halls of545,000.00615,000.00565,000.00605,000.00605,000.00605,000.00
Residence Option
PAYMENT DETAILS:
ACCOUNT NAME:BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
BANK NAME:WEMA BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NO:0120571521
SORT CODE:035171564

NOTES:

1. The aforementioned does not include the payment of the BUPF Levy of N20,000.00 once every session to BUPF Accounts with a Separate Teller.

2. The authorized fee is due in full on or before the start of academic activities in September of each year. Parents/Students may also pay a minimum of 60% on or before the restart, with the remaining 40% subject to an administrative charge and due on or before the first semester exams.

3. Medical screening/X-ray/Vaccinations at annual fees (currently N21,000.00) are required for all 100 level and Direct Entry students. This medical price is not included in the aforementioned fee.

Please keep in mind that all concerns about Bells University’s school fee schedule for freshmen in the 2022/2023 academic year should be sent to the comment section.

Please help others by sharing this information with them by clicking on the share icons below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.