Do you know about the Bauchi State Scholarship? The Scholarship requirements and eligibility? If not, this article is for you as we list out all you need to know about the Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session. Keep reading!
Many interested applicants were unaware that they may be direct beneficiaries of this plan both within and outside of the nation. All you have to do is to be a native of the state. Read more details below.
- NNPC Chevron scholarship
- World Bank Scholarship
- Masters Degree Scholarships
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
About the Bauchi State Government Scholarship
The Bauchi State Scholarship is part of the government’s social welfare program, and it collaborates with the Bauchi Indigenes.
The Bauchi State Government normally sponsors the scholarship through the State’s Bursary. This grant is intended to help young students at educational institutions, particularly those with little financial means to support their academic endeavors.
Many students have benefitted from the State Scholarship Program over the years. Continue reading to learn about the Bauchi State Scholarship criteria and other important details.
Requirements for Bauchi State Scholarship Scheme
A list of requirements is shown below:
1. The first requirement for eligibility for the scholarship grant is that you must be a Bauchi State indigene.
2. You must be a student at a recognized institution.
3. You must have a decent academic record.
4. Students at higher education institutions such as universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education are all expected to achieve a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
5. Eligible applicants will be subjected to a screening process in which their credentials will be confirmed.
6. First-Year Living Certificate (FSLC).
8. A statement of results showing your CGPA (for University/Polytechnic/College/School of Nursing students, for example).
Bauchi State Government Scholarship Courses
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
List of Eligible Local Government Areas in Bauchi State
Below is the list of local governments eligibility:
- Dass, Nigeria
- Ningi, Nigeria
- Shira, Nigeria
- Tafawa Balewa, Bauchi
- Toro, Nigeria
- Zaki, Nigeria
Steps by Steps on How to Apply For the Scholarship
Below are steps by steps to follow:
1. Go to bauchistate.gov.ng.
2. Make an application account.
3. Enter your name and email address in the appropriate fields.
4. Select and confirm your preferred password.
5. Type in your phone number.
6. Enter your gender preference.
7. To proceed to the next phase of the application, click the ‘Sign Up’ option.
8. An email with a confirmation link will be sent to the email address you provided. Check your email for a confirmation link.
9. Enter your login information and log in.
10. Carefully complete and submit the application form.
We believe this article was helpful, if yes please don’t hesitate to share it with family and friends on the different social media platforms.