If you’re a Zelle user, you might be excited to learn about the potential for earning extra perks through the Zelle referral bonus program. And while you’re at it, a referral code sounds pretty good, right? Here’s more!
What is the Zelle Referral Program?
The fantastic Zelle mobile payment software facilitates simple money transactions and offers a referral program that pays users for introducing friends and family to the Zelle app.
Your buddy will receive a $5 bonus when you recommend Zelle, and you will receive an additional $5 for each successful referral. That’s all there is to it!
- Cash App Invite Friends: Everything You Need to Know
- Does Dave Work with Cash App
- How to Cancel Dave Account: Full Guide
- Cash Advance Apps No Direct Deposit Required
- Paypal Sign up Bonus: Everything You Need to Know
Is There a Zelle Referral Link?
Zelle does not currently have a refer-a-friend program available. On the other hand, we advise utilizing a substitute, like Cash App.
In any case, you shouldn’t let that stop you from creating your Zelle account by following these instructions:
- Provide your contact details in the basic form.
- Put in your phone number in the United States.
- Attach a debit card (Visa or Mastercard) to an account (U.S. based) and get started.
Getting the Zelle Referral Bonus
They can enter your special code in one of three ways:
- On desktop: Anyone can enter the referral code from their invitation email or SMS message into the Referral Code field at checkout when registering a new bank account or debit card on some mobile browsers.
- On iOS and Android-powered mobile devices: The referral code on the invitation card can be entered into the “Referral Code” field at checkout once the peer-to-peer payment app has been downloaded and a funding source has been added to the account.
- Using the Zelle app: The Zelle app may be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play, and users without an invite card can still benefit from this promotion by inputting the referral code they received in an email invitation or text message, flyer, or promotional materials.
How to Use Zelle
With Zelle, you can request, send, and receive money. Once you’ve registered, enter the amount you wish to give or request, the email address or US mobile phone number of the recipient, check and add a memo, and then click “confirm.”
See our guide on money transfer apps for more information on which applications to consider if you want to send money online using a credit card rather than a bank account.
How to Invite Someone to Use Zelle
Get the person to enter your Zelle code in order to invite them to use Zelle. When you’re ready to recommend a friend, go to zellepay.com on your computer, tablet, or smartphone, click Enroll, and you’ll receive your Zelle code. It’s easy!
To register for Zelle and establish an account, follow the instructions on the screen. After enrolling, share your Zelle code with friends and family by copying and pasting it into an email, text message, social media post, or other messaging format.
How to Tell If Your Friend or Family Member Enrolled
Go to zellepay.com on your computer, tablet, or smartphone and choose Forgotten Zelle Code to find out if your friend or family member signed up for Zelle. You can follow the instructions to get your Zelle code by doing that.
Upon enrollment, customers will receive a special email from Zelle including details on how to authenticate themselves. They will each receive $25 in their Zelle accounts if the verification is successful and they add a funding source within the next 14 days.
If Zelle doesn’t hear back from them within ninety days of the registration date, it will try again.
Tell your friend or family member to locate their Zelle code in their email inbox at zellepay.com and follow the instructions if they don’t know it.
- How to Get Venmo Referral Code
- How to Not Pay Dave App Back
- Does Albert Work with Paypal: Full Details
- Cash App Card for Kids: Full Guide
- Cash App Card Designs: Full Guide
Zelle Frequently Asked Questions
Does Zelle work with a savings account?
How long do I have to invite someone?
You will have 90 days from the date that you enrolled in Zelle Pay through Chase to dispatch three $20 payments with a minimum value of $60 total. If you do not send at least $60 worth of payments, the offer is void and they will not award your bonus.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.