Store Keeping WAEC Questions and answers is out now on our websites. In this article, I will show you past WAEC Store Keeping objectives and theory random repeated questions for free.
You will also understand how WAEC Store Keeping questions are set and many more examination details.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examinations in West African countries.
In a year, over three million candidates registered for the exams coordinated by WAEC.
WAEC Store Keeping Questions and Answers
Paper 1 – Objective (OBJ):
1. In organizing a store, the storekeeper must consider
A. cost paid for goods.
B. the nature of goods.
C. the value of goods.
D. obsolete goods.
2. Which of the following documents will be needed when goods are received in the store?
3. Which of the following is not important in store layout arrangement?
A. Proper layout
B. Proper lighting
C. Adequate security
D. Adequate staffing
4. A warehouse owned and controlled by an independent business firm is called
A. bonded warehouse.
B. private warehouse.
C. public warehouse.
D. company warehouse.
- WAEC Music Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Book Keeping Questions and Answers
- WAEC Computer Science Questions and Answers
5. A document which authorizes the issue of materials for use is
A. record requisition.
B. materials requisition.
C. bill requisition.
6. A purchase requisition will include the following headings except
A. materials description.
B. Purchase order number.
C. stock code number.
D. delivery number.
7. The purpose of taking inventory is to
A. Ensure the store is not empty.
B. Keep the storekeeper busy.
C. Ensure regular flow of production activities.
D.facilitate efficient use of funds
Store Keeping OBJ Answers:
Paper 2- Essay:
1.(a) Explain five advantages of public warehouse
(b) State five functions of a warehouse
2. Describe five factors to be considered in choosing store layout.
3. Explain the following:
(a) Maximum stock level
(b) Minimum stock level
(c) Economic order quantity
DISCLAIMER! These are not real WAEC Store Keeping questions but likely repeated questions over the years to help candidates understand the nature of their examinations. Ensure to take note of every question provided on this page.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.