Hacer Scholarship: The McDonald Hacer Scholarship has been around for a while and has been one of the most active and successful and as such, it is the most sort after. If this prestigious Scholarship has also pricked your interest, then you are at the right place. Read on!
The McDonald’s HACER National Scholarship Program will award scholarships to 30 exceptional Hispanic students from across the country.
The funds are divided into three tiers to assist recipients in financing their college tuition. Tier 1 winners will receive either $100,000, $50,000, or $25,000.
Tier 2 recipients will receive either $20,000 or $10,000, while Tier 3 recipients will receive $5,000. Academic achievement, community involvement, and financial need are used to select recipients.
McDonald’s HACER National Scholarships have been awarded to Hispanic students across the country totaling more than $5 million.
McDonald’s HACER Scholarship Requirements
Check out the requirements below to see if you qualify for the McDonald’s® HACER® National Scholarship:
1. Must be younger than 21 years old
2. Must carry a minimum 2.8 GPA
3. Must be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college or university with a full-time course of study
4. Must disclose other scholarship programs that you’ve applied for
5. Must be a high school senior
6. Must be a legal U.S. resident
7. Must enroll and attend an accredited institution in the academic year after your selection (verification needed, as scholarship funds are paid directly to the schools)
8. Must have at least one parent of Hispanic heritage
How are the Scholarship Winners Selected?
Scholarship recipients are chosen based on the following criteria:
1. Personal characteristics and strengths as demonstrated in a personal interview, either in person or over the phone
2. Academic achievement
3. Financial need
4. Community involvement
5. Winners are chosen between May and June. (If you are a semi-finalist, you should receive an email by mid-February.)
- Champlin Park High School Scholarship Program
- NDDC Post-Graduates Scholarship Application Details
- Voyager-Scholarship Application Requirements
- Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship Application Requirements
What are the Materials and Documents Needed?
There is no essay required. The following documents are the only other requirements:
1. Letter of recommendation to be submitted online
2. List of community service projects
4. Personal statement
5. FAFSA report and/or 1040s
Deadline Information: The deadline for this scholarship is February 5, 2023.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.